"Yeh are the warmth the Isle needs. That I need. You'll make life here far less miserable for me... and our future crew." Harry, whose hair was ruffled and fluffled from his slumber, kissed the side of my cheek ever so softly.

"We should get ready soon. We have a big day." I closed my eyes and swayed to the rhythm of Harry's melodious hum.

"I agree." Harry gave me one more squeeze before letting go. My heart fluttered as he glanced at me. It was as if he'd seen an angel, or perhaps I was his golden pirate treasure; the holy grail.

"Today is the day we try to win over meh old crew, assumin' they still want anythin' teh do with me. Gil has my hat 'n hook somewhere on the ship. I'll need to retrieve those, along with the rest of my clothes. I'll take yeh into town as well. You can... pick out any clothes yeh want." He smiled, teetering on his heels.

     "I don't have any money." I frowned. "And I doubt Auradon currency would work here."

     "We don't pay for things here." Harry smirked for a moment, before a cold, vicious expression overcame his grin. "We steal. Steal from the rich. 'Tis a pirate's way of life, Erina. You'll learn that soon." Harry made his way over to the closet in which Mr. Hook stored his extra clothes while his children were away.

     "Do you need me to do your makeup?" I offered willingly, wondering how crazy he'd let me get.

     "Pirate war paint." Harry muttered, running his fingers through his hair to style it to his liking. "But yeh." He answered quickly, almost embarrassed.

   "Maybe your dad has some?" I began making my way towards the door, but he stopped me with his hand. He chuckled, "Yeh can't go out in yeh sleepwear, lass."

     "Oh right. So... while you get your makeup out.. I'll find some clothes to wear?" I suggested. Harry nodded and rolled his eyes.

   "War paint." He insisted, shuffling around in his nightstand drawer until he found a bottle of eyeliner. I had to refrain from giggling, because Ally used the same brand.

Harry took a seat at the end of Harriet's bed. Standing at his side, I used my free hand to tilt his head back so I could apply his 'war paint'.

Harry's hands rested on his hips, as he watched me paint on a large cat eye which I would end up smearing momentarily.

"Can I just say that you look very handsome in eyeliner? Almost better than I do." I flirted, capping the bottle and tossing it on his bed. His hands were still on his hips. He was anxious to see what horrendous thing I'd done to his face.

"Can I just say that I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the whole Isle. Wait no. In the entire world. That's sayin' a lot."

"Thank you prince charming. Now close your eyes." He did so, however puckering his lips as well. I carefully smudged his makeup as he likes it, then burst into laughter. "Oh alright." I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. When his eyes opened I smeared leftover eyeliner on my finger down his nose. "Now you just look like a clown."

Harry pressed his forehead against mine, but I shied away from the sound of his father's footsteps outside the door. Then he knocked. "Times up!"

"We know, father. We'll be out yeh way soon." Harry groaned, using a handkerchief to clean his nose. "I'll get yeh back." He cautioned with a sly grin.

  "Good luck with that. Help me pick something to wear.. I need to look like a genuine pirate when I see Uma again." Harry nodded and looked through his sister's spare clothes until he matched an outfit that would surely catch Uma's attention. It was unique, and unlike anything I've worn in Auradon. Even though it looked like a mockery halloween costume Audrey wore a few years ago, it was just what I needed. Yes, it would take some getting used to. In order to live a pirate's life, I had to look the part.

Once Harry and I were changed we met up in the hallway nearest to the front door.

"Ravishing." Harry practically drooled down his shirt, as he lifted my hand and slid various rings onto each finger. He helped me tie on a couple belts and other oddities that would complete the look.

Wow. I genuinely look like a pirate. Mr. Hook even thought so, too.

"Ready teh give Uma a heart attack?" Harry inquired, pushing the front door open. We stepped out into the drizzle, which had seemed to ease up a bit compared to earlier.

"Yes I am. It's goin' down."

__________________________________
Please leave a vote — thank you so much!

{ edited }