"Wait, then how did he mark your skin?"

"Well, I ended up just canceling the date- which I feel terrible about- and ended up just going to bed. That's when you came home. Then around three this morning, I got a call from Niall..." Gemma's dull eyes pierced my own as she stared directly at them from across the small space. "And I'm not sure, but I think he was high. He was with a few friends and he was just saying all this stuff to me over the phone. I could tell that he was out of it, so I had him give me the adress to where he was staying. So that's really where I was this morning.." I bit my lip, looking to the tile of the kitchen floor, finding them more interesting right now.

I never lie, and even though it wasn't a big one, a huge amount of guilt had still taken over and flooded through each of my veins, tingling the nerves.

"But, I thought you were out getting coffee?" her voice was generally questioning, no judgment present.

"Nope.", I popped the 'p', still not looking up. I sighed, running a hand through my damp hair, straightening it out. "He ended up talking me into staying there for a while, and I just kinda did. We didn't really do much talking -well because he was not really, fully there- if ya know what I mean." Gemma nodded slowly, taking everything in.

"And then, I don't know, one thing lead to another and we ended up in his room, and I was left with little marks." I felt my cheeks flush from embarrassment.

"So did you guys, like have sex?"

"What?" I was taken back by her question but even more so by the butterflies that twisted my stomach at those words. "No. Oh gosh, no." I couldn't help dirty thoughts that now filled my brain, thinking of Niall above me. Oh my gosh, I need to stop..

"oh, okay. Good.", she smiled and twirled a strand of hair between her fingers.

I whined, tossing my head back against the cupboard door. "But it's not good. I'm so confused! My emotions are like completely messing me up. I'm acting like a-, like a whore!" I can't believe I am telling her all of this.

"Okay.. well first of all, have you even kissed Luke?" I shook my head. "Okay, then you're not a whore, you're just confused. Second of all, lets try something." I nodded and watched as she stood up and walked towards our beds. She pulled out a sheet of paper, placing it on the desk. "okay, come here."

I slowly stood up, stretching my legs out. A second later, I was walking over to her, taking a seat on the mattress.

"We'll start with Luke. Write down everything you like about him on the left and everything you don't on the right."

I took the pencil from her, trying to think of what to write. Okay, what do I like about him? My hands began to move before my mind could catch up.

nice

good looking

has a great smile

makes me feel good about myself

Doesn't boast about himself

Sticks up for me

Give me butterflies

While jotting these down, I began realizing how much that I don't really know about his personality.

On the right, I began on things I dislike, which weren't that many.

Can be aggressive (but doesn't mean it)

Yells (but he had a reason to)

"Okay.", I said while handing the paper to Gem. She smiled and read over it quick, then asked me to do the same with Niall.