Adham opened his eyes to find Javeda setting beside him holding his hand with a smile on her face, he smiled at her then he noticed the marks all over her face and body he asked worryingly "What happened to you???", she knew that he won't remember anything then said "Nothing, it's just that I slipped in the work" he giggled then said "OH so you want to tell me that I didn't do anything to you BTW I may lost my mind when I'm drunk, but never forgetting what happen with me as the Alcohol is in my blood" he winked at her, she got shocked, he got up softly then held her hand and said "I'm really sorry, you know you are really special as you are the first woman to got my apology and please don't ask me why, now I will go to take shower bye" he got up and went to the bathroom, and she blushed hardly.

Ruqaiya was still dancing, she has been dancing for two hours without a break she never got tired from dancing as dancing for her is like refreshing her memory, even though that Daniel was this time with her, but that didn't make any change to her especially when she was remembering that day

***Flashback***

Jalal was screaming at her showing her the pictures of her and Adham "YOU B**CH... HOW DARE YOU DO THAT WITH ME??" Jalal was griping her hair harshly "Jalal... pl.... please be.... Believe me th.. this is... a... a game fr... from that... that wh**e" he slapped her hardly then said "DON'T DARE TO SAY A WORD ABOUT MY WIFE YOU B**CH", "Jalal... pl... please believe me I didn't... I didn't do it.... I didn't I don't... I don't even know how these.... how these pictures got to your hand.... please... please Jalal be... believe me" he slapped her again then said "ENOUGH THAT'S ENOUGH I'M DONE FROM YOUR LIES AS EVERY TIME YOU PROVE THAT A DANCER IS A DANCER EVEN IF SHE GOT CLEANED WITH CHLORINE SHE WILL STAY A DANCER SHE WILL HAVE THE SAME DIRTY BLOOD, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SO GUILTY FOR ONE THING WHICH IS THAT I BELIEVED YOU ABOVE MY JODHA, ABOVE MY WIFE YOU W***E, YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU NEED TO THANK HER A LOT THAT SHE MADE ME SWEAR THAT I WON'T KILL YOU OTHER THAN THAT I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU, NOW GOT THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I WILL CHANGE MY MIND.... GOT OUT" he pushed her out of the house from her hair while she was begging him "Please.... please Jalal.... JALAL.... JALAL YOU CAN'T DO THAT JALAL" she screamed loudly while nocking at the door.

***Flashback ends***

Her eyes got wet, and dropped few tears, she started dancing faster, her moves got faster and faster till she fall unconscious in the floor, Daniel went to her and tried to wake her up "RUQAIYA... RUQAIYA" till she opened her eyes softly "Are you OK??" he asked worryingly she nodded then got up slowly and said "I need some rest", "Sure come let me take you to the room", "No I can go alone" she said then went from there.

She entered the room silently then quickly closed the door and locked it, she sat in the bed remembering the same flashback "That day, you played with the wrong person Jodha, but I swear to God that you will pay for this, I will destroy your life, Jalal is for me and only..... FOR ME AND ONLY..... FOR ME AND ONLY DO YOU UNDERSTAND...... FOR ME AND ONLY" she yelled then hardly gripped her phone and called someone.

As soon as the other side answered she said "YOUR WORK SHOULD BE END AT THE END OF THIS MONTH ONLY..... DO YOU UNDERSTAND???" then she closed the call and laughed evilly, "YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY TEAR CAME OUT FROM MY EYES JODHA... I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT THE REAL MEANING OF PLAYING WITH A DANCER???".

The next day, Jalal opened his eyes softly then he put his hand beside him to find no one he got confused then he called "JODHA... JODHA" no one respond so he got up and looked at the clock to find it nine in the morning, he said "She must be down stairs" he went to the bathroom to freshen up and after changing his cloths he went down, he find Hamida, Salima and Rahim eating their breakfast he smiled then said "Good morning Mum, Good morning Salima and good morning my hero" he kissed Rahim, all of them replied together "Good morning" he sat then one of the maid came and served him "Where is Jodha??? I didn't saw her today" he asked the maid "She went to work at seven Sir and she told me to tell you that you don't need to worry as she ate her breakfast and she took her food with her also she might be late today as she have so much work to do in those three days", "OH how I forget her Runway is on after tomorrow... I have to go" he got up "Where Jalal???" Hamida asked, "To help her" he replied quickly then went out "WAIT JALAL TAKE YOUR.... food" she smiled then continued "He won't hear me now", "Your right mum.... Rahim eat this" Salima gave him salad he nodded.

Sukanya was running in the company then finally entered the room forgetting to knock the door, when a girl screamed at her "YOU IDIOT.... WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF TO ENTER WITHOUT KNOCKING???" Sukanya faced the floor after sawing Katerina and Surya together then said "I'm sorry, but I need to talk to Surya Si...", "AND YOU ARE ANSWERING BACK... HOW DARE YOU???" Katerina screamed again making Sukanya losing her control she throw her files harshly then yelled "THAT'S ENOUGH.... I CAN'T LIKE THAT..... I'M RESPECTING YOU ONLY FOR SURYA SIR, BUT IF YOU WILL START SCREAMING EVERYDAY I'M SORRY BUT I WON'T STAY SILENT AND IF YOU THINK THAT I'M HERE FOR MONEY YOU'RE REALLY A FOOL AS I'M THE DAUGHTER OF BHRAMAL KAPOOR AND MY SISTER IS JODHA KAPOOR AND I'M HERE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HOLD A HUGE WORK IN MY HAND THAT WILL TAKE MY FREE TIME SO STOP SHOUTING AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP OK??" she took a breath then looked at them they both where hell shock this was new for Katerina and that why she was shock but Surya shock wasn't for that as he know all of that but he was shock as this is the first time he saw this side in Sukanya, she got too shy by his shock look so she said "I'm leaving... yes... yes I'm leaving" she ran out of the office quickly, "This girl is impossible" he murmured, "What???" she asked angrily, "What???" he asked making himself a dumb, even though Katerina knew very well what he said in murmur, but the reality of Sukanya was hell shocking for her so she ignored his murmur and asked "WHAT THE HELL??? WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT HER FAMILY???", "Why are you screaming??? And why do I need to tell you???" he asked confused of her behavior "EFFF leave it... BYE I have to go" she said then left "Better!!" he murmured then went to the file Sukanya throw and collect them to find a card between them he opened it to find it an invitation for Jodha Kapoor runway and written Mr. Surya Sharma, he smiled then said "She might have left my company, but she also left a hope for bringing her back" he smirked widely.

"Be sure to raise your hand a little while walking so you can show the design, OK??" Jodha said to the model as she nodded "OK, we are done with you" the model went out and the other one entered, Jodha drank a bit of her coffee then said "START!!!" the model start walking in the room then after finishing she stand in front of Jodha, Jodha got up and started to fix the sleeve of the design, "I HOPE I'M NOT LATE" Jalal entered the room, Jodha looked at him and smiled then went and hugged him "You should be in your work now then what happened???", "I chose to help my girl with her runway in those two days so I put all my work under Abdul and Mirza" she smiled then said "Ok then, start your work... I have no time" she pulled him from his hand and went again to the model, he sat in one seat while she was fixing the model dress she looked at him then smirk as for her only knowing that he is beside her is more than enough.

They both continued in the same way by fixingthe designs and preparing the models, "There is something wrong with thisdress, and I can't fix it" she complained looking at Jalal, he looked at thedress then said "I think if you just crop one side of the sleeves like this, itwill be perfect" she tried to do what he said in the model then said "YES,Finally you know Jalal you are a wise man as you know everything" she praisedhim then looked at one of her helpers and said "Crop this side and do somechanges on the cut of the dress then bring it back OK???" he nodded then tookthe model to do so, "Thank you Jalal" she said with a smile, he smirked to her andhold her hand then said "This is my pleasure Mrs. Jodha" she smirked then said "NEXT!!!"other model entered, Jodha was busy looking at the design in the book in frontof her "This design is my best" she commented, "And she is the best" Jalalreplied without thinking while lusting in the model "WHAT???" she looked at himshocked to get more shock after knowing he was lust in the model....

*************************************

here is next chapter guys!!

please at least hit the vote thingy!!

and yea if you still didn't check my new story 'The Sight Of Love' go and check it you will like it!!!