11:27p.m.

ENTRY 1、ZXV

I watched the moonlight slowly shift its way around, contouring the edges of my hollow room in a distorted way, then my eyes focused back to the camcorder placed in front of me. The harsh edges of the wooden stool dug into my skin, creating red indentsunder my slacks, mind occupied with nothing but the pile of paperwork I'll be doing later today.

The pounding headache that resonated in my head numbed when I had my attention elsewhere, an antique television that was playing an old soccer match placed right at the corner of the room. Nostalgia overwhelmed me all of a sudden, making me remember the past. I've grown immune to this excruciatingly painful scar, permanent on my heart.

Maybe it's for the best. I try to be positive sometimes, too. I'm already dead inside. If I disobeyed, I'll be completely dead. At least I still have this body to finish what they started and I'm just itching to do it. Then I can just bite the dust.

People think I care too less, but I personally think I care and do a lot. I care a lot for the company, try my hardest to keep it standing strong and try my hardest to not go bankrupt. Try my hardest to max out my bank accounts and try my hardest to raise the stocks. What mistake have I done? I think I'm doing well with life.

I'm so happy these days. I just love laughing with people who only care about what's in my wallet and my personal psychologist who think I'm slowly going insane. No matter how much I convince my assistant that I'm fine and so elated now that I'm the young president of this company, she keeps bringing in the psychologist to talk to me.

I'll be okay and I am okay, I really do mean it.

"My youth was taken away from me right before my eyes."