Part One

Hello everyone... I am posting this story on IF with Shivika in the lead. Nithu wants me to post this story with RK and Maya from Beyhadh as the leads, so I'm posting it like that.

A major warning, this story has no redemption track.

"Hurry up, Maya."RK says as he held her hand and ran. "You've to be out of the city asap."

"But RK..." Maya says as she stopped and slightly pulled back his hand to stop him.

"What is it, Maya?" RK turns to her with a frown.

"Everyone is going to be humiliated." Maya softly whispers as she fought her tears. "And Papa and Mohan Uncle... they would kill..."

"No one would do anything. I'll handle everything."

"I never wanted to hurt any of you, RK." Maya tells him as tears dropped from her eyes.

"You can never hurt me, Maya... and I'll take care of everyone. You don't worry." RK lovingly cups her face and tells her.

Maya hugs him tight and tells him. "I love you, RK. You are the bestest. My best friend."

"I love you too, Maya." RK tells her as he hugged her tight.

"What will you tell everyone?" Maya asks him worriedly as she moved back.

"I'll take care of it."

"But what will you say?" Maya worriedly insists.

"I'll tell them that I helped you run away."

"People are going to humiliate you all."

RK smirks and tells her, "Those who don't listen to me, they can listen to my gun."

Maya looks down and sees him patting his hip. She knew he had a gun there. On the other side, the extra bullets. There was one tucked into his back. There were one each on his ankles and a knife in his left calf.

She never found it strange or dangerous. She had seen her father pack guns and knives. Because... How could she put it gently? They belonged to crime families. RK's father Mohan Kundra was the king of the underworld, and RK and his brothers, were the uncrowned Princes. Her father was the trusted lieutenant of his father. They grew up together and were best friends, as far as they could remember.

"What are you thinking?" RK asks her. "You've to leave before anyone finds out that you are missing. We don't have much time, everyone is busy at the mandap but they would soon start looking for you and realize that you are not getting ready as you were supposed to."

Maya nods as she wiped her tears. Seeing her mehendi adorned hand, he takes her hand and studies it. There, right on the middle of her left hand, it was written boldly - RK. He caresses his name.

"When that girl was putting mehendi, Prinku was sitting with me and I couldn't tell her not to write." Maya explains.

"What will Ranveer say?"

"He'll understand. He is very good."

"Yeah... he is perfect." RK says in a disgusted tone as he looked away.

"I know you are still angry with him. He betrayed all of us, but he was doing his job."

"You sure, you can trust him?" RK asks her with a frown.

"RK... it is true he became my friend to find out about your business... yes, he did hide his identity... that he was an undercover cop. But he loves me otherwise, he would have handed over all the proof he had gathered on you, Papa and Mohan Uncle... he didn't do that... he gave all that to me... for me... that is why I decided to forgive him."