14. Anger is not a solution....

Thanks for the support guys...

Lets move to shot. 14:

Queen Anamika and her husband king Mithran singha are very much shocked to see their Abhinaya as a boy Abhishekh.... They could not digest the fact that Anamika's own brother will cheat them like that....

Anger was flared in both their eyes... They could not accept the fact their own family member will betray them like that for many years and never and ever felt guilt for their actions and not said them the truth till now.....

They feel really hurted to know that Abhi is a boy and his son siddhan rana is kept in a doom that abhinaya is a girl meant for him... Anamika boils in rage when she realizes how siddhan was madly in love with abhinaya, a girl no where exist in the world...

She curses her younger brother for playing in their emotions and feelings and Anamika is really heart broken when her own blood has done this big thing to them.... Anamika's  rage roses realizing that Madhurikka and Vijendra sent the marriage proposal of Abhinaya and siddhan to takes place soon...

 Anamika's  rage roses realizing that Madhurikka and Vijendra sent the marriage proposal of Abhinaya and siddhan to takes place soon

Siddhan keeps on explaining that Abhi and pragya loves each other a lot... He also adds that pragya is like a younger sister to him and he wants to be like her brother and to help her to get married with abhi...

Anamika and Mithran gets annoyed and irritated with siddhan's talks... They dont like the bonding of siddhan with pragya and they hate the fact that siddhan has forgiven abhi so easily and fell in love with aaliya too...

Its always said that " Anger is a very dangerous and worst weapon... Anger may kill the good qualities in them and they forget to think what is good and bad too... "

Same happens in the case of Anamika and Mithran... They forget their role as the rulers of the kingdom... They forget they have to respect and treat their guests with dignity and respect...

Anger wiped their self respect .. Anger blinded their eyes... All of a sudden, all heard that  the big swords hanging in the wall was taken in two hands... A big sword nears abhi's neck in full rage...

.....

The screen shifts to the prathiban dynasty... Queen Madhurikka is completely restless from that morning... Some unknown fear and sorrow engulfs in her heart and mind...

She could not even sit in throne and hear the problems of the citizens... She excuses and apoligized to everyone that she is unwell and she asks her husband Vijendra to take charge and solves the problems of the citizens...

Vijendra felt Madhurikka's behaviour to be strange but he could not ask anything to her as he has to take charge of the royal court duties in full swing... Vijendra's heart is bothering to know what is troubling his devi Madhuri...

It is a long day for Vijendra as a lot of issues, problems comes one after the another... Vijendra could not move out from the court to their royal chamber as much he want to go soon to meet his devi....