Chapter 19 - Home

Hey guys! It's been awhile since I last updated Best of Friends. I've been very busy lately because of a lot of school work especially im already on 9th grade. but good thing today's sunday and I felt writing a story so yeah, here's chapter 19 of my story, BEST OF FRIENDS..

ENJOY! :)

Chapter 19

"But we don't have any money!" I replied.

"Then what's the use of my mother's emergency credit card?" she winked.

"What?! Are you serious? That's for emergency use, not for emergency-in-need-of-new-clothes."

"What? don't tell me you're going to Hong Kong wearing your old sweater?! and relax, mom knows we're going shopping, she said she's not here when I get home so I just need to get her emergency credit card inside her closet" she said

"Are you sure? Well that's awesome!" I shouted.

"I know, right? so, wait for me here as I change my clothes upstairs and get mom's credit card." She demanded.

"Okay." I replied.

She went inside her room and changed while I was playing Flappy Bird.

After a few minutes she went out of her room and there she was, wearing a gray sweater, denim shorts and her nike shoes. typical Kath.

She locked her bedroom and went inside her mom's bedroom to get the credit card. after that, she went downstairs

"Okay, I'm all set let's go!" she said.

I stood up and followed her on the way out. She locked the front door and we waited for a cab.

After few minutes, a cab passed and we called it by whistling (My main talent lol)

We were on our way to the mall and to break the silence between us "So, what are you gong to buy there?" I asked.

"umm new clothes? duh!" She replied.

"I know, I'm not stupid. I mean what type of clothing?"

"Sweater, skinny jeans and a new pair of shoes." she replied.

"Deym. Okay then, I'll be the one who'll hold all your shopping bags." I chuckled.

"No, silly" she chuckled "I'm not going to shop, if you're not going to buy something." She said

"What?! Nooo. no no no no, dont have any money here." I said

"Duh, what's the use of my mother's credit card?"

"Well, that's for you. Not for me. I'm not her son." I replied

"Come on, I also told mommy about that and she said yes. This is her treat for you for being a good friend of mine" she said

"Oh, well thank your mom for me."

"I will, I will."

**

We have finally arrived at the mall and after Kath paid the taxi man, she grabbed my hand and ran to Forever21.

"I'm so gonna have fun this summer!" She shouted.

She went inside and started to grab as many clothes as possible

"Hey!" she grabbed my hand "Sit here while I'll go fit all of these cute clothes and tell me if it looks good on me or not."

"Okay then." I replied.

I sat down infront of the fitting room while waiting for Kath. I took my iPod and started to listen to music.