Chapter 25:Finally Revealed

Rainbowdash's POV
I ran to the drive way and hopped on my motorcycle, speeding off to the Canterlot General Hospital. I'm so stupid! If I haven't went all beast at her, she wouldn't be in the hospital on her birthday!

As I reached the gates, I parked and threw my helmet away, running to the counter. "I'm here to see the patient Applejack..." I said to the receptionist in a frantic tone, she gave me the directions and I followed it, and finally came to a stop when I saw Fluttershy crying. Oh no...

"F-Fluttershy? W-what happened?" I asked her.

She stood up and tuned to me, her hair hiding her face. "You wanna know what happened......." She said in a deep voice, her voice was low, so low that it doesn't even sound like her anymore. "YOU HAPPENED! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO SAVE HER! YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO LOOK FOR HER! WHAT KIND OF SUITOR ARE YOU!?" I stumbled back at her tone, she has never yelled this loud before, it's kinda...... Scary...

"Fluttershy!" A voice came from behind her, a teenage guy held her by the shoulder and pulled her away from me, who is he? "Fluttershy, calm down..."

"She's the reason why my cousin is here! Why your sister is on a hospital bed!" -Fluttershy

"It's not the time to accuse, just leave her alone. She'll know what she had done soon enough... Or..." The guy said, looking at me and came forward. "Maybe now is the time..."

He walked to the door and opened it, gesturing that I should go in. He had a serious face, and I'm scared to find out what happened to Applejack...

I started to slowly go in the room. "I hope you'll see why Fluttershy is mad at you..." He said, once I got in and closed the door.

I looked at the bed, seeing a blonde girl sitting, her back turned away from the door.

I walked towards her and tapped her shoulder, she flinched and looked at me with surprise. "Oh... It's just you..." She said.

I felt like I was about to cry. Her skin was pale, her head had a bandage, and her voice was raspy. "Applejack... I'm sorry... This is all my fault..." I managed to say, holding back my tears.

"Dash it wasn't your fault... You were only looking out for me. And that's ok..." She weakly said, smiling at me.

That smile.... It makes it look like she's not in the agony of pain, she looks ok.

"Though... I think Flutters and Big Mac might be angry at you huh?"

"Yeah, Fluttershy was yelling at me, while the guy was quietly angry."

"Don't worry, I'll talk to them later."

Suddenly two teenagers came in. One had golden brown hair, the other had red and blue fusion locks.

"Oh, uh sorry." Said the girl with the fusion.

"We thought of stopping by to see how she was doing, but seems like we disturbed you..." Said the brunette.

"No, it's fine." I said. "Who are you guys anyway?"

"Oh, I'm Willow Wisp and this is my best friend Sapphire Apple.'' She introduced, as the girl with red and blue hair waved.

"We were the one who took her here, my brother couldn't bring himself to come here. He felt awfully sorry about what happened." The cyan girl said. I just nodded and thanked them..

{3 days later}

Days had passed, Applejack being with me again, and Fluttershy not being mad anymore. I finally met Applejack's siblings, and they were happily accepted and adopted by ger parents.

It seemed like nothing has happened, even if I know there's still someone... Someone who's going to shorten the deadline.

I pulled up my hoodie, tears running down my cheeks. I still can't get over the fact that Applejack's gonna die in less than a few years... Even if she has a deadline, someone's out there hunting her down.

I can still remember how we met...

Flashback...

"Stupid newbie, now I need to go home with my skirt all jacked up!" I complained. Stupid Jewel!

I forgot my motorcycle at home so I was walking. I heard someone calling, I turned to a dark alley where nobody has ever gotten into.

"Over here." A woman in a coat said, I walked up to her and asked what she wanted, I know this is dangerous but, what if she needs help? "I'm gonna make you a deal... I'm the owner of the graveyard where your sister is buried at."

I stepped back in shock, how'd she know!? "You're going to take this gun and shoot that girl you've been fighting with. If you don't I'll ruin your sister's grave!"

My eyes were filled with horror and fear, she can't! I worked so hard to keep my sister's grave beautiful and bright, she can't do this! "Fine! I'll do it. Just please don't harm my sister's grave!"

"I won't if you do as I said..." I nodded and ran home. Tears swelling in my eyes, I can't let her harm my sister's grave, but I also don't want to kill someone.

What am I gonna do?

End of Flashback...

Tears kept on running down my cheeks. I remembered what my sister's grave looked like when I didn't do as she said. I can't believe she really did that.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. Looking back, I saw Aj. She turned me to face her and pulled my hoodie down, wiped away my tears and hugged me. I hugged back and sobbed on her shoulder.

"Just let it out sugarcube... Let it all out, I'm here..." She calmly said, rubbing my back.

After a few minutes, she pulled me to a bench and sat down with me, wiping my tears.

"T-thanks..." I said.

"No problem. Why were you crying?"

"N-nothing... Don't worry about it..."

"Oh come on Dash, you can tell me anything."

"Remember when we were still enemies? When you came out of your mansion at the middle of the night and saw me sitting outside the gates?"

"Yeah, say... What was your problem then?"

"You see.... Fuck, this is harder than I thought..."

"RAINBOWDASH! LANGUAGE!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Look, I was supposed to kill you-"

"WHAT!?"

"Hold on, hear me out... I made a deal with someone who hates your guts. She wanted me to kill you in exchange of leaving my sister's grave alone. I brought a gun with me to your mansion and prepared myself. But, I knew what I was doing was wrong. I stopped myself and sat on the ground, hid the gun back, and that's when you caught me... I wanted you to leave because she might've been around and might shoot your head! It's ok if you hate me..."

"Thank you..."

"Wait what?"

"Thank you for caring enough, even if you barely even knew me back then."

"Phew, thought that you would hate me."

"Now, what happened to your sister's grave?"

I sighed and led her to the parking lot and gave her a helmet. "Come on..."

Applejack took the helmet and wore it. She hopped at the back of my motorcycle.

"I'll show you...."

Finally! I have updated!!! Whoooo! Celebrate. Hope y'all liked it. Stressing out right now.