Peter got together with this slytherin girl last night. Not that you needed to know that but it's what she told him. Amy she told him that your boyfriend Draco slept with this girl, pasty or was it something else. It was Pansy. She told him that it was when you was in hospital.

I'm sorry sweetheart, I hate to tell you but you have to know. Please reply as soon as you get this message.

Love you lots.

Jamie.

Tears fall down my face as I read it. My heart falls, it feels like to the middle of the planet. I can't stay here. I reply.

Jamie,

Thanks for telling me. I'm have to leave, can you meet me in Diagon alley at 3 please.

Amy

I start to pack my things using magic. I get a reply.

Love you too.

Amy

I will be there by the sweet shop.

Love you

Jamie.

I don't reply but finish packing. Crying as I go. I go downstairs and pack anything I left down there.

Once ready, I write a note.

Hi,

For Becca, Blaise, Bellatrix and Narcissa.

I am sorry to leave without saying goodbye but I have to go. Mrs Malfoy, thank you for allowing me to stay for the holidays, I had a wonderful time. I will see you two back at Hogwarts.

As for you Draco. Don't ever talk to me again, don't even come near me. I hate you. I regret what I did with you and will never forgive you. Have a dreadful life.

Happy new year to four of you.

Amy.

Tears fall as I write this and they stain on the paper. I put it on the living room table. I know they will see it there. I pack everything into my handbag which has the spell on it. Even my broom goes in there. Everything. I leave out my phone and wand. I call for Ginger.

She appears and asks "why is miss leaving?"

"It doesn't matter Ginger. Take me to Diagon alley please. Don't wait for me come back because I am not." I take her hand and we dispapper. I hug her quickly and say "go." She does. I walk out and I go to the sweets shop and his standing their with Harry and the rest of them.

I hug him and cry into his chest. He tells me "it's going to be okay." I look to the other and he says "they were there when Peter told me." Hermine hugs me.

Harry says "what are you going to do now?"

"I don't know." I wipe my face.

Fred and George come over and both hug me. Fred says "come stay at ours."

Ginny says "you can join us for the New Years party. Jamie and few other Durmstrange boys are coming."

Hermine says "it will be fun."

"Alright, you sure it's alright with your mum." I ask.

George says "yeah, she's soft." We all laugh and use floo powder to get to the Weasley.

We arrive and Mrs Weasley says "Amy dear, you alright?"

Fred quickly explains and she hugs me and says "of course you can stay here." I drop my bag and my broom flies out. They all look at it and I say "accio arrow." It comes to my hand.