Chapter 2

[Readers POV]

The ground was cold and hard, laying on my stomach made it even more uncomfortable. The back of my head ached so much, I didn't even bother to open my eyes. What the hell happened just now??

The last thing I remember was when I tried to help that cute boy, but what happened after that?

I decided to force my eyes open, to get a quick understanding of my situation.

My eyelids slowly lifted up, revealing a dark room. Inside the room was a staircase, a pile of boxes, a desk, and a chair. The room also contained a terrible smell. Just the look of the room sent chills down my spine. How did I even get down here?

I could feel my heart beat a little faster, but now is not the time to panic. I need to figure out what's happening.

I decided stand up, but... WHY CANT I MOVE MY ARMS, ARE THEY TIED UP?? WHAT THE FUCK.

The panic slowly came back. My hands were tied together behind my back. Did someone knock me out??  What did they do to me while I was knocked out??

"You have to be quiet."

I heard a shy voice, I believed I was the only person here, so hearing another voice made me jump.

"W-where am I?? W-who are y-you?"

I struggled to spit those words out of my mouth. Maybe it was because of my heavy breathing. I was too afraid to look at who was speaking so I tightly shut my eyes.

Maybe I'm dreaming. Maybe this is just another horrible nightmare.

"It's ok."

The soft voice made me feel a little more at ease. It was so sweet but broken at once.

A slowly lifted up my eyelids once more, revealing the same boy from before, but this time I had a better look at him.

He had messy black hair, a very skinny and famine body, and wearing a long green skirt with a stripped oversized top.

He was very odd looking but cute in his own little way.

I could see his dead gray eyes fall towards my tied up arms. He gently leaned over, and quickly removed what was restraining my arms.

I quickly sat up, and began to look at the marks made around my wrist. Quickly rubbing them wishing the pain would go away. "T-thank you"

Who the hell is this guy. Did he do this to me?

"W-where am I?"

I looked up at the shy boy, hoping to get some answers. But all I revived was a sad look. Almost like he felt pity for me. His reaction didn't help with my nerves very well, making my anxiety eat me away.

My whole body started to shake, I placed both hands on the cold floor, stuffing my head between them. It was nearly impossible to stop my tears. It was embracing to cry in front of the boy but I couldn't help it, I'm afraid.

Every Time I tried to calm myself, my sobs just got louder.

But suddenly I felt a warm gentle hand place itself on my back. My tears suddenly stopped, giving me time to breath, soon calming myself down. This was the first time anyone has ever comforted me like this.

"You're going to be ok"

I quickly wiped away the tears with my dominate arm, wishing I never did that. "S-sorry" I sat back on my knees again once more, but with my face all red and drenched in my tears.

I looked back at the worried boy, he seemed concerned. I have no idea what's going to happen, or how I got here but I feel like he's on my side.

"What's your name?" My voice was soft from my loud sobs, but he could still hear me.

"Yoon Bum."

"I'm (y/n)."

I gave Bum a weak smile 'what a nice name.'

(A/n) sorry for the late update + the small chapter >_< next chapter will be longer