"Well. What are you doing?" Lily repeated as the carriage started moving.

I looked at Sirius, who looked just as curious as Lily. Waiting for my answer.

"I'm honestly fine with whatever," I shrugged.

Lily's face dropped and Sirius grinned. Obviously expecting this.

"How can you be fine with whatever? There has to be something that would bother you," Camellia questioned.

I shrugged.

"I'm being honest. I don't care if we get a house or an apartment. Or if we even live on the streets. As long as I'm with Sirius I'll be fine," I started, smiling along with Sirius.
"And marriage. I mean. I want to get married at some point. But I don't care if we get married in twenty years or ten years. Or even as soon as we get out of Hogwarts,"

Camellia and Lily gaped at me.

"But, you and Sirius got together, like. How long ago?" Camellia questioned.
"A little over a year ago," Sirius and I both responded.
"Right, thank you. You've been together for a little over a year. Meaning by the time we get out of Hogwarts, you wouldn't have even been dating for two years. And you're saying you'd get married then?" Camellia asked.
"I mean. Yeah. I'd be fine with that," I shrugged.

There was another minute of silence before Camellia spoke again, "What about children, you still wouldn't care then?"
"Nope, I don't care if we have twenty kids, or one kid. Or even no kids at all," I responded.
"Basically, everything we do is going to be my suggestions," Sirius added, summing it all up.

I nodded.

"You're crazy," Camellia sighed, "I would want to wait a year or two after Hogwarts to get married."

Lily nodded in agreement.

I leaned back into Sirius's chest. Resting my head on his shoulder.

"I love you," He whispered into my ear.
"I love you too," I whispered back as he kissed my cheek.

The rest of the carriage ride was just small talk. Quidditch, homework, Voldemort. Well. I don't know if that last one would be small talk.

Eventually, we made it to Hogsmeade and we all got out and started walking around.

"Where too?" James asked.
"Honeydukes?" Camellia suggested, eyeing Remus.

Everyone agreed, so we all started walking in the direction of the candy shop. Sirius and I walked hand in hand..

Remus held the door open for everyone to enter the warm shop that smelt of sugar.

Entering the shop with Sirius. He and I began looking around together.

We ended up deciding that I would get some Peppermint Toads, and Sirius would get Cockroach Clusters, and we would share them.
Sirius paid for ours, much to my dismay.

Apparently the guys didn't get breakfast either. So it didn't take much convincing to go to The Three Broomsticks for lunch.

We all sat at a booth in the corner of the pub and ordered our food.

We all talked, more Quidditch and other random topics.

And then it happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sirius~

Towards the middle of eating lunch, I excused myself, getting up to use the bathroom.

That was all normal. However. Walking back to the table afterwards, would not necessarily be classified as normal.

I was only a few feet away from the table. Everyone was looking up. Waiting for me to sit down. And then I heard someone call me.