Decisions chapter 6

Chapter 6

Josie's POV.

I pulled away and looked at him, flashing him a seductive smile.

"hey Collin"

"well, well, well.. look who's back" he replied tucking me under his arm.

His eyes glazed over my body scanning over every bump and curve. Confusion was evident in the back of his eyes. It was there for as long as I looked, reaching up, I nuzzled his neck with my nose. Glancing to the side I saw lust dust across his sight.

Smiling, I whispered into his ear.

"hey, wanna have some fun?" this was sure to get my mind of Sam.

"hmmm, let's see?" he said mockingly placing a finger on his chin. Scowling I went to grab hand and pulled him upstairs, but he pushed it away, and gave me a knowing smile. And lead me into a room off to the side of the bar.

As soon as the door was closed I advanced. My lips crushed onto his in a fury of need and lust, it exploded from me. I pushed him on the bed, not breaking the kiss so I was positioned on top of him.

I explored his chest, my hands running up and down his sculpted abs. I massaged though his stomach, gently glazing it with my nails.

My mouth left his as I pulled his shirt up. I kissed my way down until I reached the top of his pants. Collin through his head back with a moan, when my tongue flicked out and licked my way along the top of his jeans.

I was about to unbutton them when...

"why are you here Dumpling?" DUMPLING!!!!!! WTF???

Groaning I looked up at him.

"realy Collin? Why??"

It's been like what, 4 years since he's called me that? Seeing the outrage in my eyes he chuckled to himself.

Slapping him on the back I retorted "ahhh! Don't call me that! I'm not like that anymore!"

Dumpling was a pet name that he gave me when I was 5. He, was my other neighbour. Sam and Collin were best friends until I was ten, they had a fight, not  

even I knew what it was about. But, Collin was my first crush, and when they stopped talking to each other I had no way to talk to him. That's why I stopped talking to Sam. Of course; Mel was oblivious to this, as always, she never noticed everything.

Dumpling came about, because of my chubby cheeks and tendency to eat dumplings for dinner, lunch and breakfast.

Much to my distaste, he put his shirt back on, and stared at me.

"sorry, I couldn't resist, so......why are you here?"

"I think I might go get a drink" I said looking at the direction of the door, hopping to reach the bar.

"don't avoid the question Josie" Collin pulled me by the shoulder causing me to come face to face with his gorgeous eyes.

"grr! Can't we just have some fun? I mean aren't you glad to see me?" I said in the most winey, flirtatious voice that I could manage, leaning into his chest.

"no, stop this! It isn't you! You're not a flirty little slut like all those girls are" he half yelled motioning down stairs, turning his head away.

Wow, what got his panties in a knot. But I don't like where it's going.

"what would you know? Remember, I was the one who came and found you, not the other way around! If I hadn't have done that, you wouldn't even be in my life!" I screamed, tears rolling down my face, why couldn't he just co-operate with me. I mean, I came here to forget about Sam, trying to get rid of the memories that haunt my mind. But no, he causes me to bring up, the most hurtful times of my life.

Turning back around, he had a shocked expression on his face, he reached over and wiped the tears rolling down my face away.

"what happened to you?" now that was a good question.

I searched through my mind, trying to figure this out, where did I go wrong?

I could only come to one conclusion,

Sam.

But no way was I going to tell this to Collin, the last thing I needed was a soul pouring session. What I needed was a distraction.

"Collin, I can't tell you, but just know that this is for my own good."

He gave me one of his a hard, piercing looks. As his eyes scanned over me, I felt like he could see all the way into my soul.

"o-ok" he replied after a little hesitation. "what do you want to do?"

"hmmm........ ok, I got it"

Getting up, I wiped my eyes and grabbed his hand. Leading him out the door, we squeezed through the crowed towards the bar. I pulled up two stalls, and gestured to one for him to sit. He shot me a wary look, but obliged willingly.

"ok, what are we going to do? Drown our sorrows to some bar tender?"

"I don't know about the bar tender part, but yes, we will be getting drunk and drown our sorrows, well my sorrows" I said the last part under my breath, but Collin being Collin, he heard. Judging by his awkward and ridged stance. Damn! Why do I keep doing that? I mean he was completely at ease, now, he's gone back to his mushy feelings state.

"come on!" I said plastering a smile on my face. "weeerrrrreeee doing SHOTS!!" I yelled in a singsong voice. That made him smile!

"alright, let's have some FUN!"

Collin motioned to the bartender. He came over and placed two shot glasses in front of us. 

Collin's POV.

The bartender poured each of us a drink. Josie's hand shot straight out, downing the shot in one smooth movement.

dawm!

this girl could drink.