HARRY STYLES

this is for my verygood friend mary kathrynthis is a birthday imagine bcits her birthday today :') happy seventeenth! ps this is the only imagine that will be using a real nameon cuz its her birthday & shesmy bff;)

this is for my very
good friend mary kathryn
this is a birthday imagine bc
its her birthday today :')
happy seventeenth!
ps this is the only imagine
that will be using a real name
on cuz its her birthday & shes
my bff;)

She was sick. No, not dying sick. She was just sick. You know, the runny nose, bad cough and throat? Yeah, the whole shebang. How was she sick? Her lovely boyfriend is how.

Harry, Mary Kathryn's boyfriend, was hone for a month or two before he went on tour for his album. And he had been sick when he got home and being the baby he is, made Mary Kathryn take care of him, resulting in her getting sick as well.

So here she lay, on her birthday no doubt, sick. She was in a deep sleep. She snored quietly, her mouth hung open. Mary Kathryn rolled over, her arm draping over her boyfriend and her head snuggling into his shoulder.

They were both asleep. . .

That is, until Mary Kathryn was awoken by a coughing fit. Then a sneezing one. "Ugh, Harry. . ."

The sleeping boy did not move. She was sitting up, looking over to the clock she noticed the time it read.

4:57 AM

"This is your fault, you ass." She grumbled to his sleeping body. He sure did look good sleeping. Stupid hormones.

Mary Kathryn got comfortable once again, settling down. It was a mission of hers to fall back asleep. All she wanted for her special day was to be able to sleep in. . .

Only her sick body wouldn't let her.

Now the clock read: 5:34 AM

So, what else was there to do than wake up her boyfriend. There was no way she was spending her birthday alone. Rolling over, she placed her head on his chest, staring at him as she sniffled deeply.

"Harry. . ." She called, dragging out the "R". Still, he stayed asleep. "Harry!"

His eyes shot open and his arms wrapped themselves around her small body. "What's going on?!"

"Nothing, nothing. I just can't sleep." Another sniffle from Mary Kathryn. Harry's face contorted into one of sympathy.

"I'm sorry, angel." He pulled her down next to him. "Have you tried to fall back asleep?" He yawned, eyes closing before opening again.

". . . Yeah." She got out, tiredly. She just wanted sleep.

"Then, we should do something." He sat up, pulling his birthday girl with him. She was sitting up as he stood to put on some clothes. She watched in awe. . . Man, was he good looking.

"Like what?" The newly twenty two year old asked. "I'm sick."

"Let's go to that diner you love. Come on. Get up." He pulled her tired body up and placed her jacket over her shoulders. She was already dressed; pajama pants and an old, hole infested shirt of Harry's.

"Fine," she rolled her eyes putting the coat on correctly and followed him to the car.

__

"You know, it's usually not recommended for sick people to leave the house." Mary Kathryn said to her boyfriend as she looked over the menu. He looked up and sighed before putting down his menu.

"Okay, Mary Kay, I love you, but stop being a home body for, like, two seconds."

She shook her head playfully at him, "You're ridiculously annoying, you know that?"

"I thrive from it, baby. Now pick something to eat– anything you want birthday girl."

"Oh! It's your birthday?" The waitress asked, seemingly appearing from thin air. Both Mary Kathryn and Harry jumped in place, not expecting the old woman. Mary Kathryn nodded and smiled at her.

Her southern accent heavy, she asked, "So do you two have an idea or should I come back?"

Mary Kathryn looked to her boyfriend, silently asking. She knew what she was getting the moment she stepping in. Harry looked to the woman, "Yes, I'll have a chocolate milk and some oatmeal."

"Chocolate milk and oatmeal– got it," The woman turned to Mary Kathryn.

"I'll have a water and a slice of your wonderful chocolate cake."

"Sure thing, doll." She said before leaving. It wasn't long before their food arrived, after many conversations. Conversations about nothing, really. But yet, they were important to both Mary Kathryn and Harry.

"I put a candle in it for you. Happy birthday, sweetheart." The old woman said as she put the cake in front of Mary Kathryn.

The couple met eyes, Harry smiling at her, "Well, aren't you gonna blow it out."

Mary Kathryn laughed, "Yeah, yeah." And she did, smiling (and sniffing) as she did so.

". . . So what'd you wish for?" Harry asked after a beat of silence. Mary Kathryn smiled softly despite the pain in her throat and head.

"Nothin'."

"No, tell me." He laughed, a mouth full of oatmeal. Surprisingly none fell out.

"Seriously, I didn't wish for anything. I already have everything I could ever want."

Harry's eyes widened a bit before they settled and he smiled, "Aw, love. That was literally the sweetest thing i've ever heard. I love you so much, angel. I hope your birthday is good so far. When we get home, we can watch all your favorite movies."

"I love you too, Harry. And it's perfect, even though you got me sick."

And it really was, it was perfect. Harry made her (sick) birthday wonderful; one for the books.

____

this was super short
(compared to my norm)
but i hope u enjoyed even
tho this was obviously trash
that isn't edited.

and also ily i hope ur bday was a good one :)