Dangerous Night......

Start from the beginning

"Don't even say it cuz you're just as annoying as that Baka hentai."

I bluntly criticized cutting him off by lifting him up telepathically to the car roof.

"Thank you! Someone finally gets me!"

Subaru shouted as Reiji lets out an annoyed sigh.

"This is typical of you, you're just as deplorable as always."

He harshly criticized.

"And you're just as callous as always Reiji."

I coldly spat at him where Reiji huffs and goes back to reading his book.

Suddenly something came out of nowhere when we felt a large crash from the limousine, all of us gasped and Yui screamed in fear.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

I then released my demon wings and grabbed Yui from the impact as all of us took cover form the blow.

Once the limousine got destroyed, all of us got out of the limousine safely where the Sakamakis landed gracefully to the ground and I gently put Yui down.

"T-Thank you for saving me Ren."

She politely thanked me as I patted her head affectionately with a warm smile.

"No problem Yui."

I then turned back at the damaged limousine when all of us looked at the disastrous scene.

"Tch this is such a pain."

Subaru huffed.

"Damn right it is, who's the bastard that tried to kill us?"

Ayato snarled in annoyance with Yui shivering in fear.

"Oh god....."

Yui whimpered with her eyes widen in fear at the damaged limousine.

While the brothers and Yui are looking at the flaming yet damaged vehicle, I analyzed the cause of this disastrous event, I immediately knew who cause this disaster.

I recognized that scent from anywhere.....

I thought where I heard Laito's voice.

"Bingo! I found something interesting."

Laito cheered as all of us turned to Laito's direction where I immediately recognized those four figures anywhere. I then glared at the four figures recognized by their looks.

The Mukami brothers.....

I thought while glaring at them.

"These guys...their not...normal....."

Shu stated while staring at them.

"But their scent is different....."

Kanato coldly stated frowning at the four mysterious figures.

"It stinks as hell."

Subaru harshly remarked as Ayato came up to them with an irritated glare.

"Oi who the hell are you?!"

He demanded but no response, but I can sense them where I feel like their plotting something. Eventually they disappeared from our sight.

Once their gone, I already knew what kind of people the Mukami brothers are.

Their half bloods.....

I thought while looking back at the time where I first met Kou and his brothers. Then I heard Reiji sighed in annoyance as he pushed his glasses up.

"Looks like we're going to have a troublesome night..."

Reiji sighed as I turned to see Shu sighing carelessly.

"How bothersome....."

He sighed in annoyance, but Ayato chuckled arrogantly with a cocky smirk.

"Oh screw it, if they wanna fight, then it's a fight they get."

Then Ayato's emerald eyes glimmers in mischief and cockiness.

"This should be fun!"

He cheered so cockily as I sighed at his usual cockiness, I look at the night sky in curiosity.

Just what the hell are they planning to do?

I thought curiously mixed with a bit of anxiety where the dangerous night begins.......