Chapter 6

"I think you scare him." I whispered to Remie when we got to a booth. He kept his arm around me for a moment until I stared at it with wonder. He pulled away from me and put his hands in his lap.

"Good." He said. "You can get in here any time now." I laughed a little at him.

"I think this is a one time deal." I said. "This isn't really my scene." I admitted with a shrug. He put his hand on his chin and stared at me.

"What is your scene then Madison?" He asked. I looked away from him to the bar where Gina was, she had already picked a guy to call her own for the night. They were dancing all over each other.

"I don't really have one." I said tuning back to him. His eyes watched me attentively. He makes me a little nervous. I'm not used to having someone watch me so much. usually people just ignored me or said something mean and kept going. I haven't really had a good conversation with anyone in a very long time. "I don't really do anything but work. I'm constantly reading or doing assignments. That's all there is to me." I said shrugging. 

"There's a lot more." He said. "You're not this person for no reason." He brushed a loose strand of hair from my face. He looked at me with concerned eyes. "Is it all about your mate?" He asked.

"Partly yes, and partly no." I said. He stared at me while he waited for me to continue. I sighed and closed my eyes. I may as well tell him about my sister, even though he makes me nervous, I know I can trust him. 

"I had a twin sister." I said quietly. He didn't say anything for a moment.

"Had?" He asked with a voice full of wonder. I felt my eyes burning threatening to release my tears.

"She died." I said. "Everything was fine when we went to bed and when I woke up she was gone." My voice was emotionless. I wont show my emotions anymore like I did when I was in the pack. No more will people see me crying, I have to suck up my shit and get it together. I opened my eyes and looked at Remie. He was staring at me like he wanted comfort me.

"Can I hug you?" He asked hesitantly. I stared at him for a moment then nodded. Within a second his arms were wrappedaround my body tightly. He it didn't hurt or anything. He just held me like I was his little sister or something. I didn't know whether I was supposed to hug him back or not so I didn't.

"What are you doing here?" I heard a very familiar, very unwelcome voice growl. I turned around to see Julian standing there with his hands in a tight fist. He was eyeballing Remie and Remie did the same.

"She's with me." He growled at my asshole of a mate.

"So you're fucking him?" He asked with disgust. I shook my head no. Damn I wasn't expecting to see him here. I don't know why I even left my house, him being the party boy that he has always been I should have suspected he would be out on the prowl.

"No," Remie said standing up. "But if she were, there wouldn't be shit you could do about it." He stood there smirking at Julian. Julian growled furiously and grabbed my arm roughly and snatched me out of the booth.

"What the fuck are your clothes?" He asked, I don't think it was a question meant to be answered. I had no choice but to ignore the sparks, I cried out in pain as he squeezed my arm tighter. He spun me around and snatched my hair of my shoulders and examined my neck to see if I had been marked. 

He pushed me back to Remie, I stumbled and he caught me. "Don't let me see you here again." He growled at me. I flinched at the sound of his voice. I shook my head as anger swept through my body. 

"I can go where I please, Julian!" I spit at him. "I don't need your permission to do anything." I slid back into my seat pulling Remie down with me. I leaned back against his chest and snuggled in. I'm sure he knew I was just trying to get a reaction frommy mate. He grinned and threw his arm across my chest. "I think I'll make this a regular thing. I mean I have plenty of time to do what I want, I'm not in high school anymore." I smiled.