14.. Meeting Of DEVAKSHI

Start from the beginning

You look so happy today.. what good thing happened that you need something sweet..?!.. Ragini asks sitting next to him..

You know Ma.. today I'm so happy.. Purab says having the water from glass..

Happy for what..!?.. she asks him again... Secret ma.. You will get to know about it soon.. Purab's says and just then Ragini's mobile rang.. She saw the caller ID flashed as Sona..

She attends the call.. and speaks with her, while Robin placed the coffee for Purab and went back into the kitchen ..

It was Sona.. She told that she will be coming late to home.. Says Ragini looking at Puran after ending the call..

Robin came there and informs that Abhi is calling Purab.. Ragini gestures him Purab left immediately while Ragini mutters on seeing him leaving.. He is really getting too weird nowadays..

"""""""""""

In Pragya's home..

Pragya was in the living room busy in her laptop... walks down the stairs in a formal dress.. Pragya glanced at him and says.. Dev, are you leaving somewhere..!?..

Haan di.. I have a meeting to attend today.. He replies adjusting his collar.. 

Meeting.. At this time..!?.. With whom..!?.. Pragya asks..

Dev stood silent and Pragya questions him again.. Actually her name is.. I.. just don't remember her name.. .. Dev stammers and Pragya smiles at saying.. Ohoo.. So you are going on a date tonight.. !..

Dev widens his eyes at her and says loudly.. What.. Date.. Di..!.. No.. This is a formal meeting.. I think, I discussed with you this a month before.. that our company is gonna sponsor for a medical camp..

Pragya nods and Dev continues.. this meeting is regarding that camp.. I'm gonna meet the Doctor, who is organizing this camp.. we are gonna discuss about it..

Pragya smiles and Dev let's out a sigh.. Okay fine.. I'm convinced.. Pragya giggles at him and Dev says.. Come on.. Stop pulling my legs.. I said nah.. This is just a formal meeting.. You are imagining something else..

Pragya steps towards him says.. I was just excited, when you said that you are gonna meet a girl.. Dev rolls his eyes at her and says.. Grow up di.. I'm not interested in such things.. And I will settle my life, after your marriage..

Pragya smiles at him softly and asks.. How about dinner..!?.. I don't think I can get back home for dinner.. you have your dinner and sleep on time.. don't wait for me di.. Dev says and Pragya nods with a smile..

Dev hugs her and left waving bye to her..

"" "" "" "" ""

It was around 6.15 pm..

Dev was waiting for Sonakshi in the respective table and was wandering his eyes all around the place.. Just then he heard a frail voice behind him.. Good evening Mr. Dixit..!..

Dev flips his face towards the voice and was disquieted to see Sonakshi standing with a bright smile

Dev flips his face towards the voice and was disquieted to see Sonakshi standing with a bright smile.. She steps towards him and says.. I'm sorry Mr. Dixit.. I got late.. Actually I got stuck in traffic..

Dev took his wallet and pulled a card out and saw Dr. Sonakshi Mehra.. written on the right top of it..

"Shit..!.. I should have seen at once when he handed the card to me..".. Dev thought while Sona waved her hands before him... He gestures her a forced smile and flips towards table, while Sony sat opposite to him..

So.. How are you..!?.. Sona asks greeting him.. Dev threw a irking sight at her, and she felt his ignorance..

Mr. Dixit.. Is everything alright..!?.. She initiates with a casual talk and Dev says.. Mr. Sonakshi Mehra.. This is a formal meeting, and it will be nice if we discuss about our professional work..

Actually Mr. Dixit.. I'm not only here to talk about our professional work.. I wanted to speak with you personally.. Sonakshi says and gulps and throat..

Personal.. !?.. Dev stresses and Sonakshi gave him a slight wink.. and he continues.. What is there to speak about  personal..!?.. You don't know what your bhai did with us..!.. Dev almost louds his voice and people around them, ogled at them..

Sonakshi presses her lips and Dev says softly.. I'm sorry..!.. Sonakshi let's out a sigh and says.. I know Mr. Dixit.. I know what my brother has done with Pragya and your family, and I really feel bad for that..

I never knew that he has done such a cruel thing.. I was actually shocked when Purab said me everything.. I know, what happened with Pragya was a betrayal.. But.. .. before she could continue further.. Dev interrupts saying.. But, it can't be changed..

Sonakshi felt the deep pain in his tone and he continues further.. Your brother has made my di's life upside down.. And you wanna apologize for his mistake.. But you know what..!?.. Your apology will not get my Di's happiness.. It's not gonna repay for our humiliation.. and I will never forget and forgive your bhai for his betrayal..

Sonakshi kept quiet hearing his words as she knew, after all she deserves all this hatred, for what her brother has done to a innocent girl like Pragya..

Dev sips some water from the glass that was before him and says.. I'm sorry, Miss. Sonakshi Mehra.. I was just.. I mean.. It's not your fault and I shouldn't have been curt with you.. I'm sorry..

"What a man he is..!?.. He is very tough and at the same too much sensitive.. But his love for his sister and his family is incredible..".. Sonakshi strikes and was disturbed by the sound of her mobile..

She heard her mobile beeping and opened the message recieved.. It was from Pragya..

"Hi Sonakshi .. this is Pragya.. Tomorrow Bulbul and Purab are coming with me to Karan's showroom.. I will be glad if you too join us..."

After reading the message, her lips were occupied with a pleasant smile which was noticed by Dev..

"Sure Pragya., will join you people., see you tomorrow"

Dev clears his throat to get her attention towards him.. She looks at him and says.. I'm sorry Mr. Dixit.. I shouldn't have started personal with you.. And about the camp.. I will mail you all the details, and will be waiting for a call from your side regarding the same..

Dev found a sudden ignorance in her voice and felt bad for being rude with her.. She excuses herself and stood up taking her bag..

She turns and suddenly clashes with someone.. Her mobile slips from her hand and she bends down to take it.. She was about to apologize to the person, but stood surprised looking at the person infront of her.. while the person hugs her tightly..

Dev stood with discomfort and tried to see her face, but she was facing aside.. and he saw the man who hugged her was behaving friendly and close with her..

__________________

Will be continued..

If you like the update.. Vote and share your views..

Thank you..

With love...
Suba ❤️