17 ║ Home And Bones

Start from the beginning

"Close your eyes..." it sounded almost like a demand, making Louis raised an eyebrow.
"Why?"
"Sometimes, Niall and I would play this game, we traced a word with our fingers on each other's back and the other have to guess just by the feeling."

Louis frowned before closing his eyes and telling Harry he did so. He felt a bit nervous when Harry's fingertips started tracing things gently over his chest, on his pectoral. His body was slowly being covered in goosebumps and it took his focus away from what was being written on his skin so when Harry stopped, he asked him to do it again. And maybe it wasn't just for the word, maybe it was for the way he felt under Harry's touch. The way his skin seemed to be on fire as his finger was running really slowly on his skin. He wanted him to keep going, he wanted to feel this strange sickness in his stomach that he couldn't really explain yet. He wanted to feel his heart so tight and fast in his chest even if it was a bit painful. He wanted to feel his skin covered with goosebumps and his hair standing up in the back of his neck. Harry was giving his body all of that.

"Home." Louis said simply as he looked down to Harry's large hand over his skin, his fingers on his tattoo.

He wondered what would Harry think of his tattoos. Would he like them? It was probably a good thing that he wasn't able to see them. In a way, Louis felt like Harry's eyesight loss was making him feel more confident. If Harry could see him, he would probably never want to be with him, he would notice how disgusting he was, how ugly and how his body was too chubby. Harry would probably never have set his eyes on him if he had noticed what he looked like. Harry seemed to be what Louis had always wanted to look like. It was crazy, crazy how beautiful and breathtaking he was. Even when he simply laid down there, stroking Louis' chest softly. His curls was adding to his innocence. It seemed like Harry was the purest person Louis had ever seen, his innocence was so beautiful.

"Yes!" Harry whispered with a smile.

Louis grabbed Harry's long fingers lying across his chest and the younger boy flinched a bit at the sudden touch. Louis' hand was always so cold and his own were fire, the contrast against his own skin was almost uncomfortable. Louis led Harry's fingers to his lips and kiss them gently.

"You're so beautiful... How can you be so beautiful?" he asked with the lowest voice possible.

Harry's cheeks took a soft pinkish colour as he hid his face in Louis' bare chest. He breathed in, he smelled good, incredibly good. He could keep his nose against his chest and smell his skin for days. He would never get tired of it.

"Stop..." Harry murmured.
"I can't. I can't stop looking at you." Louis whispered, sliding his fingers under the younger boy's chin and lifting his head a bit. "I can't stop looking at those curls that give you an angelic innocent look and make me want to bury my hands in them!" Louis ran a hand through the boy's hair softly, "I can't stop looking at those eyes you always want to hide from me, meanie!" Louis poked Harry's nose gently, "and this nose I want to share Eskimo kisses with! How do you expect me to stop looking at your lips, Harry? I've never wanted to kiss someone as much as I want to kiss you, I've never wanted to hold someone like I want to hold you. It feels so new to me, so odd and good at the same time. Do you want me to stop looking at your body? I can't, it seemed like you've been sculpted by Myron himself! Being as beautiful as you are should be forbidden, you're breathtaking..."

Harry's hand was still close to Louis' lips and he escaped Louis' hand to press his finger against his lips, calling for silence. Louis couldn't help it and opened his mouth biting on Harry forefinger, the latter squealed taking his hand back. The older boy chuckled a bit, pecking Harry's forehead.

"Don't shush me!" he simply said.

Harry blushed and turned around in the bed, crossing his arms over his chest. Louis bit down on his lip, stopping himself from laughing. He laid down slowly and as he wrapped an arm around Harry's chest and came closer, he kissed his back gently. His skin was burning his lips, it looked so tanned and he loved it so much. Louis wondered what he had done to be so lucky right now. But he was scared, he was terrified. What if everything was gone tomorrow? What if everything he needed, everything Harry was giving him would evaporate? The feeling inside his chest was the best feeling he had felt in so long. He didn't want to let it go, never, he couldn't. Louis stroked Harry's stomach slowly with his fingertips and he heard him chuckle under his hands.