OUCH!!

Linna's POV

Today me and my best friends Peter and Ned are going on a field trip. I forgot where we're going but it had something to do with spiders.
Before all that, my name is Linna Stark. Yes Stark as in Tony Stark. I am 15 years old, what else was there... oh yeah I'm in love with my best friend Peter Parker. Anyways lets get back to where we left off. I was on my to school with my dad, he was dropping me off like usual. I guess I'm considered popular but I chose to hang out with Ned and Peter.
"Hey guys." I said as I made my way to Peter's locker, where Ned and Peter were.
"Hey." They both said at the same time.

~🕷🕸Time Skip🕸🕷~

When we arrived at the science exhibit where all the spiders were.
"As you can see we have 15 spiders that were exposed by a large amount of radiation." The lady said.
"Actually there's 13." Ned said noticing not all the spiders were there.
"They must've taken them out to experiment on them." The lady responded.
As we were moving on to the next exhibit something bit me and Peter.
"OUCH!" We said in sync.
I flicked my wrist while Peter smacked it off his hand. We noticed that we got bit by two different spiders, but they look exactly like the ones the lady was showing us. We both noticed how got a bite that has two holes on each others hands.

~🕷🕸Time Skip🕸🕷~

When I got home I knew forgot my keys in Peter's backpack, so I went and rang the doorbell. As it rang my finger got stuck to it.
"AAAAHHHHH!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My dad heard me a ran as fast he can to see what's happening.
"What happened?!" My dad asked whole panting. Did I mention my dad is super protective over me.
"I'm stuck to the doorbell." I said panicked. My dad was trying to pull me off the doorbell until I was finally free.
"What was that?" Dad asked.
"How am I supposed to know." I responded really scared.
"Let's take a walk to the lab." My dad said calmly leading be into the lab.
As we were making our way to the lab I remembered that I got bit by the radioactive spider.
" I think I know how I got stuck to the doorbell." I exclaimed.
"How?" My father questioned
Then told him what I remembered
"On the field trip me and Peter got bit by a radioactive spider thing."
"Let's run a test." My dad told me.

~A few moments later brought to you by Tom Holland's face~

"The results say that you were exposed to it the radiation, now your becoming a spider person." My dad read off of the computer.
I was completely shocked.
"I think you should try to use it for good that way it can be useful, and the training I'm giving you will actually pay off." My dad said. Then I thought about it, me and Peter got bit by it. We can be crime fighting partners.
"Peter got bitten as well." I told dad.
"You guys should be a crime fighting duo." Dad responded. Mean I always wanted to fight crime why not.