▹ ELEVEN

-

-

''I TOLD HER I WOULDN'T DO IT. NOT UNLESS YOU'RE UP THERE WITH US, JUG.''

Elizabeth Cooper sat the head of lunch table where Jughead Jones, Kevin Keller, Francis Micheal, Hazel Michael, Archie Andrews and Veronica Lodge sat that following day at school.

The who done it was solve, though answers were still on full delay. Clifford Blossom killed his son, Jason Blossom and gotten a tip from Mustang, who spotted Joseph Michael that last day he was alive and made a  call to Clifford. After assassinating him in the woods, and killing Mustang and blaming Hiram Lodge to cover up his tracks, he took a turn of events by killing himself. He had hung himself in the storage cellar of where they keep what was suppose to be all of the maple syrup, their founding network, but instead, discovered stashes of drugs.

Also known as the real business the Blossoms umpired on- well, more of Clifford's business, if anything.

Which explained the missing puzzle for the Michael's mystery.

As for Jughead, his life was threatened by Clifford as well if FP didn't confess for his doings.

Leading the group here, in the dark aftermath.

The ending of the case was suppose to be a relieve, good riddance. But it felt bitter and lonely, like at the end of the road there was no sweet surprise to congratulate them.

They were only left with a sad reality. Things in Riverdale had changed and Joseph Michael was really dead.

Finding out this news the second time was even harder than the first.

Jughead smiles vaguely at his blonde companion. ''I appreciate the righteous indignation, Betty, I do, but Jubilee's aren't my thing.''

The Jubilee, a commemoration for the so called great town Riverdale maintain for seventy five years and going. An event to sugar coat the dark truth that was revealed from Jason's Blossoms death.

Where Archie Andrews was offer to perform after the Pussycats and Betty gives an honorable speech full of sunshine and rainbows that occurs in Riverdale.

''Jug, how's your dad?'' Archie as he brought an onion towards his lips. ''Did you get in to see him?''

The drink Jughead lifted off of the table settled back down as he tells them, ''Here's the latest; Mayor McCoy wants my dad to name names in exchange for a lesser sentence.''

''What?'' Betty furrows her brows. ''Whose names?''

''The Serpents,'' He bluntly lets out. ''Sheriff Keller thinks they're the ones dealing the drugs that Clifford Blossom brought into town.''