Prologue

Friends.

A word used to describe the people you cherish; those who are there for you always, ready to lend a hand, a shoulder and a handkerchief to catch your tears.

Sila yung kadamay mo sa kalokohan at kahit sa mga seryosong bagay tulad ng pag-aaral.

Sila yung mga taong maaasahan mo kahit kailan, and they are the ones who knows you, your personality and even your darkest secrets.

Yes, that's what they are, that is who they are for most people.

However, take note:

just MOST.

Because in this world, not all of them are true, some are wolf in sheep's clothing, a grass beside a newly sprouting seed;

and discovering who is and isn't is difficult, but necessary.

A necessary task in order to choose wisely between them. With steps that depends upon yourself, your own intuition, your heart.

Whatever it is, however it is done

Is up to you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Couples.

A word used to describe to people with an intimate relationship, closer than friends.

These two people share a common feeling, which is

Love.

Often, they share secrets between them more than with others. But in some cases, they hide more. Still, the love they have, makes them different from friends.

However, there are limits in being in a typical relationship, as boyfriend, or girlfriend. One should know how to cope up with such limitations and wait for perfect timings.

We all know that.

Also, choosing a person as a partner must be as wise as choosing friends, and being in a relationship is not a trial. One must be serious enough, that after the "yes", means "I do" is coming and "til death will you part".

The tips in choosing are laid, printed and presented in different materials.

But the task to choose depends on you.

Whatever it is, however it is done

Is up to you.

Because both love and friendship depends upon you. All you need to do is choose.