Bold Text and Italics

What's goodie?? I know it's been a minute since I updated but let's get down to business.

I deeply hate you if you write your entire story in bold or italics. It is so irritating. Not only is it a complete eye sore but it makes the story harder to follow along with. Everything seems so jumbled together which results in the story being hard to pay attention to. It's so distracting, ugh.

Not to mention it's better to use italics and bold to portray a character's thoughts, emphasize words or phrases, separate POV's/headings, or just for dramatic effect. But what it is NOT for is writing your entire damn story.

It's just so stressful reading stories like that

It's just so stressful reading stories like that. I don't even give them a chance anymore. If after the introduction you still writing like that, I delete the whole book.

Another thing while we're here :
If You Write Your Stories Like This Delete Your Account You Dumb Bitch You.

Are we nine years old, sis? I can't even begin to fathom what makes y'all think that looks ok. Get some help.

And if you genuinely think that looks fine...

then you probably nine and you need to get off Wattpad and go do some homework

then you probably nine and you need to get off Wattpad and go do some homework. It's too much smut on here for you anyway.

Well that's it for this one, kind of short, I know. I just needed to get this off my chest. 💀

Does this shit bug the hell outta you? Are you cool with it (withcho weird ass)? If you enjoy my little rants please share and all that good stuff. Also if anyone has suggestions about pet peeves, let me know. I have a lot in mind but sometimes they get lost in my head.

HAVE Y'ALL HEARD SYRE??
It is SUCH an AMAZING album, I can't even begin to tell y'all. This shit ain't even a wave, it's the whole fucking ocean. Literally an aesthetic, a mood, a gift. Jaden Smith, though crazy as hell, is truly talented when it comes to music. I highly recommend if you like a mix of mellow yet upbeat rap. My favorite songs are B, U, Icon, The Passion, George Jeff, and SYRE. 

Alright bye lovelies 🖤💜🖤💜