Chapter 1

"Riiinnnngggg". This bell was significant to all our aspiring heroes who excitingly thru themselves into the air except our young jade-eyed hero was strickly focused on training his body to be a better vessel for one for all. Ever since All Might had his fight with All For One, Izuku had been stressing himself beyond belief with training. As far as izuku was concerned nothing would be changing from that lifestyle. Even right now he began to mummble about his new training schedule when he was interrupted by his friends.

"Ummmm deku?" Ochako said while wide eyeing him.

"Ummmm midoriya?" stated a very bold iida in unison while waving his hands around crazily.

"S sorry i just got lost in thought for a second" izuku said nervously while scratching the back of his head.

"Whatcha thinkin about!" Ochako beamed.

Izuku- Training
Ochako- Already?
Izuku- yeah, why?
Ochako- isn't it early for that.
Izuku- what do you mean?
Ochako- its summer even if not for a long time you still should take a break.
Izuku- but i can't control my quirk yet.
Ochako- you're working too hard.
Iida- EXCUSE ME everyones already gone and i'm sure Mr.Aizawa sensei would like to leave!"

Ochako and Izuku both looked around in unison and decided to leave.

As they walked out iida informed Izuku and Ochako about a house party next friday before he zoomed off.Leaving Izuku and Ochako to walk to the dorms which they were still aloud to stay in for the first month of summer. Ochako stopped Izuku outside the door to the dorms.

Ochako- Deku..?
Izuku- what?
Ochako- C-can you not train until after that party?
Izuku-i don't see why i need to stop training though?
Ochako- for me then, please.
Izuku- "S-sure" he said as his cheeks lit up like a christmas tree."but what will i do until then?.
Ochako- Spend time with your friends.
Izuku- "well you and iida... are kinda the only friends I hang out with"he muttered the end just loud enough to be audible.
Ochako- O-oh welllll then we can go walk around the mall tommorow i guess?That is if you even want to.
Izuku- That sounds cool i'd enjoy that
Ochako- what time?
Izuku- your choice.
Ochako- how is one o'clock, it'll give us some time before alot of people get there
Izuku- so then i can meet you at you're dorm around twelve fifteen.
Ochako- That'd be nice!
Izuku- perfect its a date,The last part slipped out without even being thought of saying but as he realised what he said he intensely blushed.
Ochako- "O-ok i'll see you then!" She spurted as she sped off into the dorms.

Inside there dorms.

Izuku's POV

Izuku fell onto his bed while taking one big breath. "WHY DID I SAY THAT" he thought to himself seemingly beating himself up with thoughts of making another awkward moment until he went to bojungle's to grab dinner because UA's 1-A classes don't end until 5 he then arrived back home and drifted away to sleep after taking a shower and 30 more minutes of beating himself up.

Ochako's POV

Ochako fell on her bed in a simialar motion except instead of beating herself up she heavily blushed. Her mind ran faster then the top speed of a prime grand torino she sat there thinking in this state for about a hour until remembering that she was going to go get food with tsyu at taco bull she came back to her dorm following a similar pattern except for a MUCH longer shower and a mix of exitement and worry until she fell asleep.

Hope you enjoyed by now and tell me if you liked that dialogue system if not i'll scrap it I just thought it would be cool to be different.