one

2 years later

2 years later

2019

she sat on a rock looking up at the missing persons poster sporting her face at the entrance of the park. it still says that she is 18. when she, in-fact, is 20. she spent that past 2 years looking at that damned sign, shocked that it was still hanging around. and if you were wondering, yes, she still haunts Griffith Park. the place where she died. she walks the park everyday watching people hike and do things she'd rather not repeat. though people pass her all the time, no one can see her. she's lonely. she can't even see her friends. they all died the same night, the same way and it eats at her knowing she can't see them or communicate with them.

           she's always wondered if they found peace, or if being a ghost means you can't even see other ghosts. she's heard the stories about this park. all of the cults, rituals, murders, and suicides. she knows this place is haunted because, well, she haunts it. however she has yet to find another person that haunts the park like her. or just someone who can communicate with her in general.

         being a ghost is lonely, but it sure can be fun. a lot of people come to the park to communicate with spirits and see if it is haunted, so she takes advantage of that and scares the shit out of them. that's probably the only good thing that came out of dying.

it was dark out signaling night in Los Angeles. That's when all of the crazy and horny people start to visit Griffith Park. she's tried leaving before, but she's tethered to the place. it drives her insane most days, as it would anyone. she wanted to be tethered to something else, like maybe an objected. for example, the way bobby singer was tethered to his flask in the show supernatural and was able to go where ever the flask went. that's what she dreamt of. she just needed to find a way to feel a strong connection to something and hope someone takes it with them. or maybe she'll feel a strong connection towards someone. then she'd finally be able too see more than the place she and the people closest to her were murdered.

she's lost most days. struggling to keep herself going. if she could kill herself just to escape this sort of hell she is in, she would. but she's already dead. she's miserable. she has no where to go, no one to talk to, nothing to feel... except the aching loneliness that lingers with her wherever she goes.

she just wanted something that could make her feel again. to feel whole and human even if she was a ghost. and if that wasn't possible then, maybe a way to find peace rather than being stuck in one place forever, feeling like she is dying over and over again.

she just wants to feel alive, because her life was taken from her before it even began.

———
hiii
so this is the first chapters
it's kinda short
but i hope you guys like it
i wanted to give y'all a little
run down of what "life"
is like for her at the moment
before i introduce the guys lol

alsooo, comment what
you guys thought and any
suggestions you have if you'd
like. i love hearing input
from readers (:
(slightly edited)

-m