11 Likes

"So what do you need help with anyways?"

"I seriously just got here and your already asking questions? Let me breathe for a second." I'm now regretting asking him to help me.

"Well it's my day off and I rather be home playing videos games" Changkyun began to whine.

"Or fuck Kihyun" I said under my breath.

"At least I get dick" he said with a chuckle causing me to roll my eyes.

"Well I might get some too, who knows".

"With Hyunwoo, yeah that's not likely" Changkyun huffed.

"What does that suppose to mean?" I'm actually offended by this kid. All Changkyun did was pat my back.

"Just take it step by step".

"How do I do that?"

"Your very new to the whole dating thing, huh?" Changkyun raised an eyebrow.

"Is it that obvious?" I raised my voice a bit.

"Well with that sarcastic tone I'm gonna take that as a yes." I just rolled my eyes yet again. I led Changkyun towards my car where he casually just hops in the passenger side.

'This kid'.

"Get in loser we're going shopping". Changkyun honked the horn as I got myself situated in my seat.

"I seriously dislike you, you know that?" I turned on the engine and mindlessly drove down the street.

"Well from the three years we known each other, you still stick around me so I don't think your dislike is serious". One thing about Changkyun is that he always speaks in a monotone voice so it's sometimes hard to know when or when not to take him seriously. "So where are we going?"

"I don't know, I thought you would know."

"Your the one driving so how would I know?"

"True, your right about that one".

"Of course I am". The car ride randomly gotten quiet which is really odd when it comes to Changkyun and I, usually we would poke fun at anything especially towards each other. Changkyun finally breaks the eternal silence, "So, my place?"

"I guess, I'm in that direction anyways".

"I know that's why I asked".

----------------------------------------

"Wow your apartment is much cleaner then the last time I visited". I said in awe as I took off my shoes.

"Yeah, Kihyun always bugs me about staying clean" Changkyun said while scratching his head. I walked over towards his couch and plop myself on the cushion making myself feel at home.

"Can we play something?"

"You asked me for dating advice, now you just want to play video games?"

"Oh your actually going to help?" I said a bit surprised.

"Like I said you asked me to help" Changkyun sat himself next to me on the couch. "What do you need help with?"

"Everything".

"Like?"

"Give me advice on how not to make an ass out of myself." Changkyun just laughed.

"Well I was gonna tell you to be yourself but since you said that I thi- ouch that's my arm you asshole" Changkyun rubbed his arm with a pout.

"Please help I'm desperate, I don't want to mess this up"

"I can't really give you actual tips on how to have the 'perfect date' it's how you work through the situation." Changkyun said running his fingers through his hair.

"Should I flirt?"

"From knowing Hyunwoo personally I don't think you need to do such a thing since he's pretty much a laid back guy".

"Okay so no flirting, anything else?"

"Don't try to be all about yourself because I know that's how you get when you don't know what to talk about".

"I'm offended."

"You should be."

"Well you already know this but Hyunwoo likes food. Like a lot so I think you guys should just go out to eat." I nod my head in agreement.

"Is there anything about Hyunwoo I should know about?"

"He may look intimidating at first but he's a really nice guy, he's quiet so try to make conversation with him or the whole day will just be of you guys awkwardly staring at each other".

"You make it seem like that actually happened".

"Oh yeah it did, it was just really weird. We had like this staring contest going on at one point". I just chuckled. 'So no flirting, no going on about myself, food, try to keep conversation'.

"Okay I think I know what to do".

"Good because I honestly don't know what else to give you". Changkyun gets up from the couch to turn on his television and PlayStation, bringing two controllers with him to the couch. "Now let's just sit back relax and play some NBA"

"I suck at that game".

"It's my system so we are playing whatever game I choose".

"I thought it's whatever the guest wants"?

"Your not a guest under this roof, now then let's play".