4

Alison Pov: "I met all of the friends of my daddy , they were a bit scared",I said to myself. We were at my daddy's friend house and we were seeing a movie called Moana I really like it , in one part when the duck fell we all laughed.

Daddy's Pov
When the movie ended I saw ali sleeping she was a cutie. I picked her up and headed upstairs to put her in bed. "Goodnight my lil princess , I love u", I said to her softly. " good night daddy I love u too", she said tiredly. And she went to sleep again. I went downstairs to where Ryan, kahli, Kenny, chaz , and scooter. "Did she go to sleep", chaz asked. "Yes , she did she is so cute ", I said. "She is ", Ryan said to me. "Where did u find her ,bro", Kenny asked to me. "I didn't find her , I adopt her , she is my child", I said to everyone."WHAT! She is your daughter!!?", scooter said to me."Yes and I love her", I said to everyone. "and you're career , justin u have a tour coming up", scooter said worried to me. "I know bro, I will take her to my tour", I said. "Okay but if u need anything ask me", scooter said to me and gave me a bro hug. "Thanks bro", I said. "What do u want to do now?", khali asked me. "I don't know man", I said back. "Maybe work on your new song",Ryan said. "Oh yes , I need to work on that" I said back. "What's the song called", scooter said. "Its called 'friends", I said. "Aweosme ", Ryan said.

"Friends"

I was wonderin' 'bout your mama
Did she get that job she wanted?
Sold that car that gave her problems?
I'm just curious 'bout her, honest

Girl, you wonderin' why I've been callin'?
Like I've got ulterior motives
No, we didn't end this so good
But you know we had something so good

So I'm wondering, can we still be friends? (ah-ah)
Can we still be friends? (ah-ah)
Doesn't have to end (ah-ah)
And if it ends, can we be friends?
Can we be friends?
Can we be friends?

Wonderin' if you got a body
To hold you tight since I left
Wonderin' if you think about me
Actually, don't answer that

Now you wonderin' why I've been callin'?
Like I've got ulterior motives
No, we didn't end this so good
But you know we had something so good

So I'm wondering, can we still be friends? (ah-ah)
Can we still be friends? (ah-ah)
Doesn't have to end (ah-ah)
And if it ends, can we be friends?
Can we be friends?
And if it ends, can we be friends?

Now you wonderin' why I've been callin'?
Like I've got ulterior motives
No, we didn't end this so good
But you know we had something so good

I'm wondering, can we still be friends? (ah-ah)
Can we still be friends? (ah-ah)
Doesn't have to end (ah-ah
And if it ends, can we be friends

"Great justin, u finished!!", scooter said while giving him a bro hug."yess I finished the song!!", justin said happily. "That was great man", Kenny said. "Thanks bro", I said back. "Let's go to sleep, bro", Ryan said. "Okay " i said back.

This will continue
.