2

(We got to the house)

Amelia's Pov
"Wow this house huge", I said in amazement face. " yea it is", justy said. "Wanna go to your room", justy said.
" yes , justy im really tired", i said in a tired way. "Ok princess follow me", justy said while grabbing my hand. "There thats youre room sweetie" , justy said to me. "I love it , thawnk u justy", i said to him happily. " wanna go to bed", justy said. "Yes but i wanna sleep with u , can i", i said to him in a tired way. " of course baby", justy said while hugging me. We got into justy's room and amelia was rapped around justy's arm she was sleeping. "My poor little baby", justy said. Justy put amelia down in the bed with the sheets, then justy comes and cuddles with amelia. "Wake up justy" I said with a happy voice. "Okay I'm up ", justy said with a sleepy voice. "Wanna go eat breakfast", justy said. "Sure justy ", I said happy. Me and justy go down to the kitchen to eat breakfast "what do u wanna eat princess", justy said to me. "Pancakes , pancakes I want pancakes", I said in a happily voice." Okay I'll get u Pancakes, what do u want to drink princess?", justy said. "I want apple juice, I said to him with a cute voice. "Ok stay there while I cook ok ", justy said. " okay justy", i said. "Here is your juice princess", justy said while giving me the juice. Justy finished cooking the paccakes , he gave me 2 pancakes. "Princess stop drinking yout juice or u will not eat", justy said. I didnt pay attetion and keept drinking my juice. Justy took the juice off of my hands. " no , i want my juice", i said despertaly crying "im sorry princess , but u have to eat your food. ", justy said while the juice was in his hand. " I want my juice back", i said while crying. "Princess dont cry , if u promise me that u will eat your food ill, give u back, the juice", justy said. " I promise ", i said while sniffing. Justy gave me back my juice and i started eating my pancakes. When we finished justy asked " wanna go to the park", justy said. "Yes the park, yes", i said happily. " u have to bath and change first princess", justy said. " otay", i said to him. Me and justy when up stairs and went into the bathroom, he took all of my clothes off and put me in the tub. The water was filling up. ", justy dont drwon me", i said . " i wont drown u, princess", justy said to me. When he finished washing me , he dressed me up ( pink shirt, some short shorts , and adidas shoes) we went downstairs , and went to the car. Justy buckled me in the set and then he buckled himself. When we got to the park, i went on swings i didnt know how to swing so i called justy to help me "justy can u help me swing", i said while screaming to him. " of course princess", justy said to me. "I wanna go up in, the clouds ", i said to justy. He chuckled " princess , u want to go higher ", justy asked me. " yes , yes higher", i said to justy " okay hold on, to, the bars and dont let go off , okay", justy said. "Otay justy ", i said. " im, going high!! ", i said while laughing. " u are princess " , justy said to me. While i was going high my hands slipt of the bars and i feel to the ground " princess what happend ", justy asked to me worried. " i fell, its hurts ", i said to justy while crying. " princess come over here", justy said while grabbing me and pulling me up. "Dont cry princess , daddy is here to help u and save u", justy said to me while kissing my cheeck. " where does it hurts ", justy asked me. " here ", i said while pointing at me knee. Justy rubbed my knee and kissed it. " princess wanna go home", justy said to me. "Yes justy", i said to justy. " okay princess, come with me", justy said to me while grabbing my hand. We got to the car justy buckled me and he buckled himself and we went home when i looked back i saw my baby girl , sleeping she was so cute and beautiful. When we got home i unbuckled my baby girl and went upstairs with her in my arms. We went to my room and i set her down in the bed with the sheets and told her "good night princess, sleep well and sweet dreams baby ", i whispered to her and kissed her forehead " goodnight daddy , i love u daddy", she said to me in a sleepy voice. Did she called me daddy , she called me daddy for the first time im so happy , i said to myself.

To be continued