"Sawyer, that's not what I meant."

          "What do you mean?"

          "I just thought we could go and have some fun. We could keep each other company."

          "You and me?

          "Yeah. Why? What's wrong with that?"

          "Oh, its nothing Danvers. I just didn't think you were into girls."

          "I'm not."

          "Oh, my bad."

          "I mean, no offense Maggie."

          "You're are just not gay."

          "Right."

          "You would be surprised how many gay women I've heard that from." Wait, what if I am? No, I can't be, can I? "I just thought you were angling towards something."

          "No, I was just trying to be nice. Um, I'll let you know when we make some progress on the case." I leave before this can get even more awkward. That didn't go so well. What if she is right? Could I be gay?

???'s POV

          Chet returns looking less than impressive. He was beat up, along with the rest of his crew. It also seems he didn't get anything from the bank. What an idiot.

          "I'm sorry boss, but Supergirl bested us. We tried hard, but she drove us away. We still have the weapon though, she was t able to destroy that."

          "That's fine." Miner looks dumbfounded. I almost laugh at the look on his face. Almost.

          "What?"

          "Even if you didn't succeed, which would have been better, you escaped. People will know that you are still out there. They will be scared. That is the whole point. If people are afraid of aliens and alien technology, they will be more willing to follow my plans. If we succeed at that, then everyone will be safer."

          "Cause chaos to lessen chaos in the future. I like it. As long as I get paid, I'll do whatever." I nod, then dismiss him. CADMUS will win. Supergirl can't stop us. No one can.

James's POV

          I have been thinking about those robbers all day. What was his name, Chet? Yeah, it was Chet Miner. It kind of sucked being punched like that. And they stepped on my dad's camera. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry, but it also makes me want to fight. To be angry. I want to take the power into my own hand. I will fight. When my day at work ends I go to the DEO, where I know Winn will be, even if it is late. That guy really needs to sleep sometime.

          "Hey Winn." I tap his shoulder, and he smiles up at me.

          "Hello. What's up? Are you looking for Kara?"

          "No. I'm looking for you."

          "Really? Wait, is your computer frozen or something?"

          "Nope. So what's the latest around here? Have any leads on that gang and where they might strike next?"

          "Well, the DIA mainframe is reviewing data, scaning for possible targets."

          "How does it work exactly?"

          "Well, for instance, the police got an incoming tip that there is a sketchy van outside of the federal reserve on Burl Avenue, so we check to see if it is probable."