Perfect

It was love at first sight when the two first met in college and they've been inseparable ever since. They soon got married after graduation. He was an up and coming real estate agent and she was working on her craft to become a singer-songwriter.

Their first two years of marriage were amazing. Obviously, they were madly in love and they were striving in their careers as well. The husband was becoming the top real estate agent and for the wife, her songs were beginning to get cut by big time country artists.

Perfect. Is what they're family, friends and neighbors thought of them. They had the looks, charismatic personalities, a flawless relationship, they were just meant for each other, right?

Two Years Later.....

"Carrie." The man, gritted through his teeth. His suitcase dropped to the ground as he made his way up the stairs.

Master bedroom, is where he found his wife curled up towards the corner of the room. She didn't dare look into his eyes. But with his every step, she prepared herself of what was to come.

"Get up." He demanded. A smirk formed as she slowly began to obey his request. His blazer dropped to the ground as he began to unbuckle his trousers.

She gasped as he roughly pinned her up against the wall. The tears began to escape as he inserted himself from behind. She winced again when he yanked her hair.

"You like that, huh?" He moaned, violently pounding her against the wall. "Say my name." He whispered.

The blonde kept her mouth shut as he continued to fiercely thrust into her. He became angrier when he heard no response, which caused him to gripped her neck tightly with his bare hands.

Tears now began to escape her eyes. "Ch..." She gasped as he slammed her head against the wall.

"Say it, like you mean it." He demanded once again, still roughly, working her.

"Mmm, Chace. Don't stop." She moaned.

"There we go, princess." He whispered into her ear as he loosened the grip around her neck. Chace now began to slow down his pace and removed himself from her.

"Finish me off." He smirked as he sat down on the chair.

Carrie took a deep breath and got down on her knees.

•••

"Babe, I'm sorry." Chace pouted, with sorrow in his eyes. He sighed as she began to get dressed into her night gown. "Work, had me stressed out and upset."

"And did you think it was okay for you to lash out on me?" Carrie whispered and wiped the tears from her face.

"No.." Chace stood and grabbed her hand. "I'm gonna change, I swear." He cupped her face and softly kissed her lips.

A part of her wants to leave him but she's too naive and madly in love with him. Carrie giggled as he lifted her up. "Where are you taking me?"

"I got you something." He smiled and set her down. Chace quickly grabbed his suitcase and pulled out a diamond necklace.

"It's beautiful." The petite woman gushed over the gift.

"I love you, so, so much baby." The handsome man smiled as he clipped the necklace around her.

Please let me know what y'all think! Ohhh and dont forget to vote. :)