Part 4

I follow Ivypaw into the medicine dragons den and at the back of the little cave I see a small dragon with a white pelt with a mixture of brown patches sorting out different herbs "um Goldendust I have someone who needs treatment" the small dragon called Goldendust turn at the sound of his voice " OH hi Ivypaw what wrong with you this time!" she didn't seem to notice me behind Ivypaw "oh no ,no not me for Toxicpaw she has a broken wing" he says as he moves to the side " I've never seen you before what clan do you belong to" I started to feel awkward not knowing how she would react to me not belonging to a clan "oh well I don't have a clan" "oh well never mind that come here and let me see what I can do" I walk over hesitantly and sit down next to her as she starts to sniff and poke at my damaged wing and then comparing it to the other ", heh your wing shape is strange it looks similar to Lightningstars wing shape" I didn't want to say anything that might give it away that I'm related to him in any way "yeah that's weird" I look down to avoid eye contact "well Toxicpaw I'm sorry but this isn't going to be a fast recovery and it won't be a painless one either your wing has tried to heal its self but in the wrong position so I'm going to have to break it then move it into place and hold it there with bark" me and Ivypaw both stare in shock all that just to help my wing damn "ok I'll do it but whos going to break my wing again" I look back at her waiting for my answer " I; 'll leave that up to you but you must make sure its hit in the same place where it was broken before" I look at Ivypaw hoping he'll do it "Ivypaw could you do it for me?"

he looks at me like I'm mad "are you sure your ok with this"

"Yes I am or I wouldn't be ask ing you would I now let's go out side and get this over with I'll show you where it broke before" I start to walk out side as he follows I look around the clearing hoping that there aren't many dragons around and there wasn't. I stop and turn to face Ivypaw "ok my wing was broken on the Radius and the Radiale ok" (search it up if you don't know what they are)

"ok I'm soo sorry if this hurts too much" as I stretch my wing out and Ivypaw is getting in position to kick my wing Lightningstar walks out of his den and climbs down the rocks "what is going on"

"don't worry we have to do this," I say quickly "yes but what are you doing because it looks like Ivypaw is about to kick your bad wing" he looks at Ivypaw as he says that "well yeah he is because my wing tried to heal in the wrong position so Goldendust said we need to break it then replace it in the right way" he looks back at me with concern " but won't it hurt and take a long time to heal"

"yeah but its the only way I'll be able to fly again so I have to"

"ok I'll make sure everyone knows it fine if they hear someone scream" he walk away and starts to go through the den telling anyone who is in there "are you ready Toxicpaw" I look back at him and nod my head 'yes' closing my eyes preparing for the pain. then CRACK echoed around the clearing and my cry of pain "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you so bad" he says as he rushes to your side "it's fine just help me get back to Goldendust my balance has gone off" he puts his shoulder on mine to let me put my weight on him as we walk back to Goldendust "right now Toxicpaw come here and lay down I this nest try to keep still as I move your wing Io the correct position" I walk over silently in pain to the nest and lay down with my wing spread out beside me. Goldendust gives me some cherries (google says they make you sleepy) and waits until I drift off to sleep

*TIME SKIP*

I wake up and look at my wing to see that it has been completely covered in different herbs and leaves to hold it in place and look around my surroundings and spot Goldendust walk into the small cave "Oh you're awake good now don't move that wing or the herb and stuff with full of or you could miss placing your bone again and we would have to move it back into place" all I did was groan in response and lay my head back down on the soft bedding waiting to fall asleep. but only to have a paw poke at my side but really lightly "Toxicpaw? are you awake?" I lift my head to see Ivypaw stare at me "yeah I'm awake what did you want?" he took a step back and sat down "I was wondering how your wing felt and if you were hungry?" "now that you mentioned it yeah I am hungry and my wing hurts only a little but I wouldn't dare try to move it" his eye look down at my wing "yeah I wouldn't either I 'll be back in a bit with some prey" he started to walk away and left only for a few heartbeats later he appeared with a goat in his mouth and dropped next to me "that's for you" he turned around and started to walk away so I asked "would you like to share it with me?" with that he turned around so quickly if you blinked you would have missed it "yeah I would love to" he walked over and crouched next to me as we started to eat together. after that it was sun high and Ivypaw has left on patrol and Goldendust had gone out to collect herbs to store up for Leavebare, so I thought it would be best to try and get some rest. I lay my head down and close my eyes trying to fall asleep only to hear whispers coming from out side getting louder but I couldn't pick up what they were saying but I did know that there was one female and two males no younger than me outside. I lift my head just in time to see them walk in the den when the female saw me lying there she just smirked at me and walked to me followed by the other males that were with her "oh look what we have here, an outsider that is in a clans camp who is also vulnerable" she looked back at the males expectantly " yeah what you gonna do Amberpaw?" she looks at me with an evil grin "i think we should give her a few more scratches to remind her of us when she leaves" she walks a little closer "yeah right! you couldn't hurt a robin" with that her grin turned into an angry frown "you're no better you couldn't catch one even when you do get better" I smiled at her "is that a challenge?" she look at me confused but then grinned back " sure when you get well enough to hunt then we will see who can hunt the most and the best prey" "ok but only if Lighteningstar is the judge deal" she looked a little annoyed at the leaders name but nodded in agreement "now where were we ah yes I was about to give you your first scars from a clan dragon" she slashed her paw at me with claws unsheathed only for me to carefully jump out of the way, to make sure the wing didn't move too much, and slashed a claw at her cutting her cheek "WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE!" all three of them turn around and that's when we all saw....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I don't normally leave this story on cliff hanger but my hand are getting tired and can't spell to well just to then have to correct them I'll see you in the next update

if you want to comment below who you think was the one who entered the room.