Part 3

"I know I'm shocked to I didn't think I would ever see you again" he hesitates "Toxicpaw please stay it FrostClan your the only kin I know of that is still alive" I feel so confused the only kin he knows of what does he mean" only kin you know of?" you echo "my brother went missing a few moons ago and we haven't heard, seen, smelt any trace of him" he explained oh that makes sense you thought to yourself "what about apprenticeship and all that am i to old what is GalaxyClan do accept me" you start to panic "I'm sure they will except you, after all, you are half clan and if they don't like you well I will always love and care for you" you thought for a moment " ok but what about the other apprentices wont the pester me because right now the only people I trust is you and Ivypaw" you start to think of the handsome apprentice until your father words brought you back to reality " then you can have the nest next to the wall and Ivypaw and Ivypaws mentor is the deputy so if I was to be yours you could train together as we discuss thing plus it gives me a chance to go outside more often" he chuckled "ok ill stay for you" he look at you with concern " you need to go to the medicine dragons den and get that wing sorted out if you need help finding it you can find Ivypaw at the fresh kill stack" you smiled to him and nodded " wait before I go whats your name?" he gave you a warm smile "my name is Lightningstar" he nodded to me to signal that I am demisted I walk into the hollow, eyes burning into my pelt I walk over to where the prey scent was coming from and see that Ivypaw was just finishing he's fresh kill but there was one thing he was with another dragon which made me feel awkward. he sees me standing there not knowing what to do and whisper something to the dragon and walked to me "whats up, is the news good or bad" he look concerned "the news is good but da- I mean Lightningstar said I have to go to the medicine dragons den for my wing and once that heals he's going to name my mentor and the-" i was cut of by Ivypaw "WAIT YOUR STAYING YEEESS" you start to panic hoping no one heard him "ssh no one's meant to know that furball" I glance around the hollow hoping that no one is looking or even in ear shot "sorry I'm just happy that you're staying with the clan. but if no one meant to know then why did you tell me" he cocks his head to the side " you're not meant to know but I knew if I didn't tell you, you would none stop ask me so I thought it would be easier to tell you now rather than later" he looks and mimes with his mouth 'ooh' "Oh and Ivypaw can you show me where the medicine dragons den is" "yeah sure" he smiles.