(14)

I felt something soft land on my forehead before, "Baby." Than it landed on my cheek.

"Ari." It called. "Wake up." Then on my jaw. My neck, then the crook of my neck and my eyes shot open.

I looked up to see smirking king starring down at me.

"Time to wake up."  He said. I was about to push him of but I felt this insane pull. "I'm still..." He trails as I nod, knowing what he's about to say.

"Are you stuck?" I ask him.

"Kind of." He shrugs. Well, I his was a bad idea. I sigh and close my eyes for a second while trying to thing of an idea.

He pulls back but my yelp stood him.

"I have an idea." He says.

"And what is this great idea?"

"I need to get you wet again." He says.

"How are you going to do that?"

"Leave that to me." He grins and leans down. He kisses under my chin, down my neck and between my breasts.

I gasp when I felt his thrust deeper into me. His hands roam over my body, to my thighs. He lifts my legs off the bed and wrap them around his waist. His hand  roam down my thighs and cups my bum.

With his one hand still on the bed, he pushes him self up and I instantly wrap my arms around his neck. He climbs off the bed and with every step he takes, pleasure invades my lower abdomen.

He made his way to the bathroom, where he opens  the shower and turns the water on.

He steps in the shower and closes the door. He unites my hair and leans my back against the wall.

He dipped his head under faucet  and his air falls back in the water. He lifts his head up as the water falls over his perfectly sculptured face, I felt myself getting wet.

He smirks when he feels my throbbing around his member. "We have breached success." He comments and thrusts up into me.

I put my hands on his shoulders for support and he places his hands on my waist.

He roughly thrusts in me, my eyes fell shut and my mouth hangs open as moans rip through me.

But he stops. He lifts me up and slides me off him. He puts me down, turns me around so I'm facing the wall and he places my hands on the wall.

His hand slides down my bum and between my thighs. I step my feet out and arch my back forward. He tucks my bum up and rubs my thighs.

His hands sat on my lower back, he slowly slides back in. He slowly moves in and out before quickening his paces. My knees buckle under me, but he grips my hips preventing me from collapsing.

I push back, meeting his rhythm. One of his hands grip my hair and pulls my head back.

"Harder." I moan, he lifts my right leg up and holds my knee before going harder. At some point my hands found their way to his hair.

The build-up releases making my hips flex as I come all over his cock. He comes seconds later and growls my name.

Cum slips down my thighs and legs, he wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder. Both of us breathing heavily.

He slides out and kisses my neck and shoulders. He turns me around and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Hermosa." He whispers before crushing me in his arms.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek. He releases me and take the shampoo in his hands, he plops some on my head and massages my scalp. The foam that is form, he uses it to put all my air on top of my head.

He takes the shower gel and squeezes it on his hand and runs is hands and smeared it all over my body. His hands lingered on my breasts.

He squats down to get to my legs and my 'place'. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of this.

"Having fun?" He asks.

"Mhm." I him with out opening my eyes.

He chuckles before everything stops. I open my eyes and he's standing in front of me with an amused smirk plastered on his face.

I roll my eyes before stepping under the running water and rinsing off.

After rinsing my hair, I apply conditioner and rinse it off before stepping out of the shower.

"You're just gonna leave me here?" Kane asks, popping his head out if the shower door.

I shrug and wrap a towel around my body. I made may way to the closet and got out a pair of Jean shorts, my purple undergarments set, a black shirt with my ankle sandals. I dried myself and my hair, cottage first time since I've woken up I can see my hair back to their natural brown color.

I put my clothes on just as the bathroom door opens and I tie my hair into a low ponytail.

I grabbed my phone from the bed side and dialed my mom's number.

It rings and rings and rings, but no one picks up. The phone switches to voice mail and I leave a message, "Hi, mom. It's me, I just want to know if you guys are okay and tell you that I'll be visiting this weekend. Call me as soon as you get this message. I love you guys and really miss you. Bye." I drop the call and  turned around to see Kane slip on his  shirt.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

I shake my head and head out the door to the kitchen. Roy and James sits in the living room as I pass them.

"Morning." They greet in unison. I nod me greeting and continue to the kitchen where I take an Apple and head to the garden.

I sat on the fountain eating my Apple and stared at the grass when the wind picked up unexpectedly fast.