Chapter 16

Lina~

What I have just seen has appalled me to the point where my whole body is frozen. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I walked into Liam's office. He sat there sucking face with Leila, clothes shedding off fast. I know he's not drunk because he swore off drinking when I got pregnant. Now, I don't even know what to do anymore. I stood there awe struck because my husband, mate, and lover was cheating on me right before my eyes. They were so distracted with each other that when they finally stopped, they finally noticed me at the door.

"Lina, babe it's not what it looks like."

"Oh really, because last I saw you were sucking face with my sister and about to have sex with her in your office!"

"I know but-"

"No, buts. You knew how much I hated my older sister and you still didn't give a damn. I carried my three kids, but you still don't give a damn. Was my love not enough for you? Or was it just part of your plan to string me along until you couldn't use me anymore?"

His mouth opened and closed trying to find the words to argue with me.

"No words to speak. Well here's some for you. I am filing for divorce. I am moving out. I am leaving this pack for good. I am taking MY kids and never letting you see them again. I will tell them their dad left them or died. Goodbye Liam because I'm not coming back.

"Wait-"

"NO! You are a manipulative, arrogant bastard. I hope you are happy with that slore. Oh did she fail to mention that she is freaking pregnant? I wouldn't be surprised if it's yours seeing how this has gone on for an entire year! Good luck trying to find me or your kids. I, Lina officially reject Liam Simpson as my mate. Rot in hell you sick asshole."

I walked out with my head high packing all of my things, grabbing my kids' things, and walked to the car. I strapped in all of their carseats and drove to the pack house. I looked for my loving brother and sister throughout.

"Alex! Where are you!"

"I'm in here!"

Walking into her and the twins' room, I noticed the two baby girls in her arms Kylie and Khloe. I loved my two nieces, but I hate to leave them here without their cousins.

"I'm leaving Alex."

"What? Why?"

"I found Liam in his office with Leila in their undergarments. I have had the worst luck ever in mates! Please God let me find another, if not then help me find a nice human boy."

"I'm sorry Lina, but I can't leave without my kids and especially with the twins' positions."

"I understand Alex, but I am leaving and not coming back here. I am annoucing that I am leaving the pack in a few, but can you distract Liam for me? And tell Leo and Becca that I love them and that I hope they have a happy life together."

"I can do that, but I don't want you to leave."

"I know, but this is too much for me to deal with. Thank you for everything and I love you and the two sets of twins."

I walked out of her room and called for a pack meeting now. As the pack members gathered, I stood tall, like the alpha I am.

"You all know I love this pack, but I am leaving. I have found your alpha and my ex-mate cheating on your luna with my own slore of a sister Leila. Anyway, I love you all as my family and I will not be returning anytime soon. Goodbye dear family!"

I walked out to the car and decided to contact my wolf.

Lily?

Yes, I'm here.

Are you okay?

Yeah, but that slore always ruins everything.

Ikr, anyway are you upset?

Hell no, that boy is gonna get what's coming to him by cheating. I would have done the same.

I have one hell of a wolf.

Yeah you do.

So where are the other white wolves?

Scattered throughout the world, we are in for one long journey. We must make a pack, you as alpha and whoever you trust will be beta.

Thank you Lils.

Your welcome Lili.

And from there our journey around the world began.