Chapter 11

Lina POV~

Oh thank God dinner is over! It wasn't Liam's parents that bothered me, it was his sister. Rebecca was being a total bitch to me when we would talk about mates or our wedding. She would scoff or snort every time I said something to Carmen or John. Great, another bitch to deal with and make my life even more miserable. If I wasn't pregnant, I would beat the shit out of her but I knew that it will be unsafe for the baby. Liam noticed the same thing. Carmen was so happy saying that she has always wanted grandchildren. John even asked me to call him and Carmen, Mom and Dad. At that point, the pregnancy hormones came out and I cried tears of joy. Liam went to shower and I plopped down on the bed in one of Liam's over sized t-shirts. I felt the bed dip knowing Liam was out of the shower. I drifted to sleep, but not before saying "I love yous".

The next day...

Today we go to the Pack Doctor to see about the baby. Liam asked me why I was so big and I didn't know what to say. I thought he meant I was ugly and fat, but he said no that I was beautiful and scheduled the appointment today. I really want to know what I am having, so Alex and I can buy clothes and decorate the nursery. We found out last week that Alex had mated with Levi and Spencer. She was also pregnant with twins, but the gender is unknown because she is so early in her pregnancy. So, now we can be whales together than! I got into the shower with Liam, but we were out in 15 minutes. I got dressed in black yoga pants and a hot pink shirt that says "Save the Ta-Tas". Liam was wearing jeans that hung low on his hips (YUMMM!!!) and a black wife beater. He grabbed my hand and we walked down the hall hand in hand. What surprised me was we ran into Shelby and Mike (her parents). They didn't speak to me. Good! Eat crow you stupid ass bitch and basterd! We walk into the doctors office and we see Leila. Thanks to werewolf hearing, I could hear what she is saying. She's PREGNANT! Ha! I wonder who the dad is. If you could tell. That girl slept with so many guys, it would be almost impossible because she's slepts with about half the world. I examine her a bit more and notice a mark on her neck. I look closer and I gasp. I mind-linked Liam telling him Leila's been marked and by...

Benton

OMG! She's Benton's mate and now one more whale to add to the bunch. Liam's eyes widened.

Are you kidding me! HOw come he didn't tell me?

I know, I didn't know either. And now she's pregnant.

Don't worry Lina she's still not as beautiful as you especially pregnant.

How am I beautiful when I am a freaking whale?

But you are my beautiful freaking whale.

I was blushing like crazy, until the doctor cleared his throat.

"Hello Alpha and Luna. My name is Andrew. Are you ready to see your baby?"

"Yes Andrew. I really want to know what I am having before the wedding so I can still fit in a dress."

Liam laughed and Andrew asked me to lift up my shirt. He then put cold gel on my belly and looked for the baby. My eyes widened at what was on the screen. I heard three other heart beats other than my own. I am having triplets.

"Well Luna it seems as if you are having 3 babies. Two boys and a girl. I will just give you the ultra sound pictures and I recommend bed rest for the rest of your pregnancy."

"Thank you Andrew. I will see you in about 2 weeks okay?"

"Yes you will. Goodbye Alpha and Luna."

We walked to our parents' house to tell them the news. About halfway, Liam picked me up bridal style and carried me the rest of the way. My feet were so swollen and sore that I couldn't walk. Liam carried me into the house yelling for Mom and Dad. Dad calls me his little princess. They both come down the stairs and sit in the living room waiting for the news.

"Mom and Dad, we are having triplets."

"That's great honey! I not only get one grandbaby, but three!" Carmen resembled a child as she squeeled.

"I need to go shopping with my sister later. Mom would you like to come with Alex and I?"

"That would be great. Liam we will get the cribs for you and your Dad to put together okay?"

"Ok Mom." He kissed my forehead.

 Mom grabbed her purse and I called Alex and told her that we were coming to get her. Why do I feel like I am trying to follow Alice down the rabbit hole.

At the mall...

We got like everything we would need for both genders of babies. I also got sky blue paint for the boys and purple for my baby girl. We got three cribs for me and two for Alex, Bedding, and clothes. Carmen got the kids toys "presents from grandma" as she calls them. I found the cutest thing for my girl. It's a purple onesie that says "Daddy's Lil Princess". After five hours of shopping, we went home. Liam called while we were on the way home saying he had a huge surprise for me. We pull up and Liam says put all of the stuff in the back of his jacked up Cheverolet Silverado. We drove for about 10 minutes and then cam to an abrupt stop.

"Close your eyes Angel." I was then walked up to something that felt like steps. 

"Are you ready Lina." I nodded.

"Ok, now open."

I gasp. I was in the middle of a fully furnished home about five minutes from the pack house. The house was gorgeous.

"Do you like it?"

"No, I love it. Is it ours?"

"All ours."

I couldn't help but smile. Maybe things would get better for me as long as I have Liam and my babies.