EL | Rise and falls - 17

Start from the beginning

Rosè slumped down in her bed, peeling her laptop from the nightstand before opening it up and going straight back to her browser to continue her search for a new place. She heard the little bell of Rozai's collar before she felt her small weight get onto the bed and waddle over to her with kisses.

"Hey, baby... you won't believe what your aunt did today, honey..." She spoke lowly as if Rozai could really understand, petting her, before turning back to her laptop. The ringtone for her phone rung out loudly in her room so she answered on the second go- around. "Hello?"

"Rosè." She heard the deep voice of who could only be Kai. Only his deep baritone could make her wet instantly with his accent and bass.

"Mhm, speaking." She said as she eyed the screen. "Who is this?"

He smacked his lips. "Girl, don't fuckin' play with me, bro." He shot. "I'm on my way to your house... getting a little overnight bag."

Rosè looked around her room. "Overnight bag?" She questioned.

"Yeah, I need to get away for a while... with you and you only." He said calmly as if it was obvious.

Rosè couldn't help the smile that danced on her lips. "How about we get a room then? I need a getaway too." She told him, looking down at her bedspread. "And my house isn't really... guest friendly right now."

Kai chuckled. "Alright, well... I'm gonna make an overnight bag, you make one too and I'll be there and like... thirty minutes to pick you up."

Rosè nodded. Yes daddy. "Okay, call when you outside." She said before quickly adding. "And don't stand me up—"

"Ain't nobody gon' stand ya ass up, girl! Damn! Bye." He snapped before hanging up the phone in her face. Rosè couldn't help but laugh.

She closed her laptop and got up, grabbing her Nike duffel and going to her closet to pick some things out. "Hmm... let's see..."

      Just as Kai was hanging up, he was pulling in to the driveway of his house only to see that it was another car waiting right there in his driveway for him too

      Just as Kai was hanging up, he was pulling in to the driveway of his house only to see that it was another car waiting right there in his driveway for him too. He sighed loudly and full of irritation when he recognized the car as Lotus's and one thing he wasn't in the mood for was confrontation.

She stood against the side of her car, glaring at nothing in particular with a cigarette extended from between her index and middle fingers.

He scoffed before getting out the car because she knew he hated cigarettes. He closed the door behind him as he made his way over to her, standing a few inches away before stopping and giving her a grimace.

"What, bro?" Kai shot out, staring over her in her shorts and tanks. Her curly hair was up in a ponytail and she had on gym shoes as if she came to fight or something.

"Is the bitch already here?" Lotus asked, throwing the cigarette to the ground and stomping down on it before getting off the car and walking over to him. "Where is she?"

"For what?" He tested, squinting down at her. "I hope you don't call yourself coming over here to fight her on some dumb shit— as if I would let that fuckin' happen, bro."

"Just answer me this one question. You still fuckin' her?" Lotus asked.

Kai chuckled lightly before flipping through his keys and heading towards the door, ignoring her question.

Lotus scoffed, following after him. "You hear me talking to you, Kai." She called out.

"Yeah, I do. I just don't feel inclined to answer you because you not my bitch." He snapped as he unlocked the door. "And matter fact, you ain't shit to me but a nut I can bust so while you here at my fuckin' house, in my business, you need to be—"

"You think I really claim you as my boyfriend like that?" Lotus started to chuckle. "I know I said it a couple of times but you're a boy-friend. Not my man, shit, my man don't put me through shit like this, that's why you were a side nigga!"

Kaivar turned and looked at her, laughing. "What?" He asked as he went deeper into his house.

Lotus followed him. "I'm fuckin' married!" She yelled out. "Dash, Bernard, and I are married. We're fucking sister wives or whatever y'all call the shit. But the relationship is open so—"

"That's weird as fuck and I really don't care about it, to be honest." Kai announced as he headed straight back to his room to start packing. On the outside he was laughing but on the inside, he was livid. He had actually considered leaving Rosè for good for her. She was nothing but a joke after all.

"It's not weird to Royale." Lotus said, crossing her arms over her chest. Now it was visible that Kai was upset.

"What?"

"Yeah, she in on it too. I didn't know y'all used to date until she told me after the party." She admitted, rolling her eyes. "She told me she was a lesbian."

"A lesbian?" Kai forced out a loud laugh thinking about all of the times and many holes he filled with the very same dick that Lotus loved just two days ago. "Yeah, okay."

He went back to packing his clothes up. Lotus was irritated, not getting the response she spoke. "I should've just stuck wth Jabari..." She mumbled before turning towards the door. "And Chris. They were both better than yo ass."

"So why are you here!?" He yelled out, looking back at her. "Take yourself and your easy, used up ass pussy and get out!"

Lotus glared at him before leaving, slamming the door behind her.

"I'm never fucking with a radio host ever again."