EL | Wasting Time - 13

"You only want my time when you wasted

"You only want my time when you wasted."
~Dreezy

Later in the day, it was time for the grand opening of Kai's promotional event service. The first people on the scene was Stephon, Lotus, and Lachaè because they were helping to make sure everything was just as perfect as Kai wanted it. They had been there all day telling people where to put this and that, hooking the DJ system up, and paying people for their services and telling them to stop by later. The shop was fantastic!

Kai's sign was officially on the building and his digital sign was up and running, from floor to ceiling it was painted a cleansing white but the furniture was black leather and expensive as hell. He had "Nonstop Promotions" running up the walls in lights and a rug that said it on the floor. A fancy reception desk, several seating areas, and a temporary buffet table with drinks –mostly for adults– and food. Kai expected everyone to be there in their best all white.

Lotus was dressed in a strapless long dress that stopped a little below her knees and clung to her curvy shape like paint. Her curly red hair had been re-curled and sitting nicely on her shoulders. A diamond necklace graced her neck and her body shone under the light next to her best friend and sister, Dash. They both looked good in their white but as usual, Dash's little sister outshone her in almost every department except the fingers where Dash had a ring that probably cost more than Lotus's car note from her husband, Bernard, on their anniversary.

"What time is Kaivar suppose to come?" Dash asked, holding up a glass of champagne as she walked to her sister.

Lotus looked around, looking first to Stephon then to the large window of Kai's shop to see his Mercedes pulling up right in front. She smiled softly when she seen him before pointing. "There's my baby right there."

Dash looked and smiled. "I'm wanna introduce him to Bernard." She said, grabbing her husband's hand.

Lotus lead the way over to the door as Kai stepped out looking like a chocolate bar covered in white frosted in his all white suit with the blue tie being the only bit of contrast on his body other than his skin. He adjusted his suit jacket before licking his lips and heading over to Lotus who looked even better. Lotus smiled brightly, pulling out her phone to take pictures of him as he walked up. He stopped briefly to do a few poses before continuing his route. He just knew he was it.

"Hey, baby. You remember Dash?" Lotus asked as she hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "And this is her husband, Bernard."

"Hey, how are you?" Kai greeted, shaking his hand before smiling at Dash. "And how are you?"

"Great, great. We're looking forward to this event, especially." Dash said with a big smile.