<2>

Thanks HelenParik  for da Fanart XD shouldn't have done it Seven

Six's POV

We sat in silence but then we heard a noise, we heard the door was opening. We thought it was one of the workers so we got up and ran over as far as we could from the stairs. But as the door opened we waited until we could see there hats, but unfortunately it wasn't the workers it was two children, the two children looked less bony then they were before. They were smiling and holding food. "The chefs thought you two would be hungry, so they asked us to bring food to you both." A girl from the front said holding out food for us. "It's very good and fresh. You both should eat." A boy next to the girl said placing the large food down. "Alright, thank you." Seven said. They both nodded and started walking down the stairs but then my stomach started growling very loudly as a sharpe pain of hunger swept through my stomach.

I collapsed on the ground and grasped my stomach. Seven knelt down and looked at me he started going over to the meat kind of food. The two kids turned around and noticed they ran over quickly. "Is she ok?" Asked the girl kneeling down. Seven just plopped the meat next to me. "Food? She hurt." The boy said. "No. She's hungry." Seven said. The two shared a confused look. I just grabbed the large piece of meat and started chopping on it as I took a few big bites only a small, but big, piece was left. The kids then noticed that I actually was hungry, although of course no persons stomach growls that loud.

"I think we will be on our way now just come down if you need anything." The girl said as they both turned around. "Uh yeah." Seven said standing up. "There is." The two kids crooked there head a little indicating that they were asking what Seven needed. "Uhh we might need some more food." He said. Obviously showing how I eat a lot. The two kids stared a each other and the boy just shrugged. "We will just see what the Chefs will think." The girl said. "Here come with us." The boy said. We took a step back and shook our heads. "Why?" They asked. Me and Seven shared a look. "We don't have a good reputation here." I said. "Just come the Chef promise not to harm any child." Said the boy. Now that I think about it they would be scared of me not the other way around.

"Hold on." I said pushing Seven to the other side so we could talk. "I think it would be fine." I said. "What?! Six they will kill us if we go there!" He said. "Don't you remember I have the strongest power here?" I said. He was thinking for a moment. "Here I will only use it if we are separated by them, alright?" I said. "Hmm I don't know Six." He replied. At this moment I was pretty much desperate. "Pleaseee." I said shaking him a little. He nodded unsurely if he wanted to. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Alright we will go." I said.

Apologizes if too short
8/15/17
Word Count: 558