Red Riding Hood and her Alpha

Part 1

                                                    Rejected, Bitten and Saved

                                       ____________________________________

"You can't do this Devin, were meant to be" said Alyssa with tears in her eyes

"I'm sorry Alyssa" he said staring at her with a blank expression.

Alyssa Couldn't believe that Devin the guy who she thinks was her mate was rejecting her at her wedding. Alyssa tried to find to fight the tears  from falling down her face as she listen to Devin and the whinmpering and gasping from everyone in the crowd as she stand there hand in hand listening to Devin embrassed her infront of everyone including his sister who hates her.

The atmosphere was getting chilly even thou it was a beautiful day. The breeze was blowing peaceful and calm but it was no good to calm the temperaure and embrassment I was feeling infont the head alphas and my parents. After all this time he have been pretending to love her, propose to her and now he was throwing her away.

"Alyssa" he said letting go my hand. I glance up at me an dth emore I stare at him was the more. I wnated to tear him apart but I couldn't he was an alpha and once he gets angry he will tear me apart without knowing. Tears started to fell down my cheeks burning the make up of my face and slowly damping my lipstick to make it stain. I bit my lips and stare at him once again before I send a punch straight into his right cheek.

Then I grab and full length of my dress ran down th Aisle  without even looking back at devin or anyone. I push the door open grab my cape from the door man and dash down the numerous step, almost falling on face as everyone stare at me.

I ran until I  reach the corner of master Lunkan shop, I wipe the tears of my face and lean against the wall crying, while i pull myself to the ground. I stood there crying with while i wipe my face with my red cape. How could I be so stupid? I thought. Why didn't I know he wasn't in love with?, I'm so stupid. I thought as i pull myself up and put on my red cape that my  grandmother made me before she died. she was killed by an unknown wolf and I wanted to know who is responsible for it.

Alyssa pull on her cape and suddlenly she started to feel a lot, but not so much. Sge glance up the path and saw no one but a child walking by himself with a package. So she wrap she pull the cape around her and wipe her wet face and start off into the passage. She knew she wasn't supposed to be other in the forest by herself but she didn't care she wanted to be alone where no one will bother her.

She quietly walk along the dirt path, The forest was creppy and haunted. So many people have died and and move out of the forest to different place due to the constant war between werewolves and shapeshifters. The birds were flying higabove and a light of the sunlight was peeking through the trees giving her light. The tree trunks were dark and dirty, many of the trees has blood on them or werewolves crawls mark. 

Alyssa wrap her cape around her bounty wedding dress and continue to walk further and further into the forest. untl she came to a stop beside a tree and lean on it . she sat down on th erunk of the tree and glance at her engagement ring and tears start to fall down her cheeks. She stood there crying until she heared a loud growling coming from behind her, she look around but she didn't hear anything only the growling.

"Hello" she blurted

"is anyone there?" she asked but all she could hear was growling an dit sound as if he or she was hungry. So Alyssa Slowly started to step back when she heard the growling sound again. She turn and started run and as she did so she saw a black werewolf jump from out of the tree. Alyssa quickly grab a han dful of her wedding dress an dstarted to run as fast as she could still staring at her but it was use running the werewolf was fast. So as she ran and turn to look at the werewolf her wedding dress hook into a broken limb and she fell the same time the werewolve came towards her and started to walk around her licking his mouth with his big tongue. The wolf growl at her again coming closer and she scream trying to get up when she fell back down and the wolf bit her in her foot sending her bcak onto the truck. Then she heared another growl but this one was soothing and pretty angry. The werewolfs started to growl after each other very loudly as I scream in pain.

"Help"

"Help" I shouted

"Help" I shouted once again  but the sound only echo back to me. I glance at my feet and it was bleeding on controllable. IU tried to cover it with my wedding dress as I try to stare at the werewolves fighting with one another. I try to get up but it was no use blood was runing from from and i felt like i couldn't breath and lik ei was going to die. A bright light started to come in front of my eyes making me fall back when I felt an hot hair blowing on me and  someone lift me up .