"He's apart of the clan. Look, Electra, hang on..." Samuel opens the door with a handle bolt on the side. They all went inside, Kazima stayed outside.

In the center of the room was a girl who had black braided hair. Theo gasp and ran up to his sister and hugs her.

"Theo, you should've stayed in the clan you fool," Electra says to him as she hugs back. Theo pulls away and stands with Lexi.

"Electra we need to go now," Samuel says. Electra nods. Samuel holds out his hand "Take it and don't let go." Samuel commands.

Electra Nods. "Come on everyone hold hands!" Just then when Samuel yells that Kazima came running in.

"Hurry! Alicia is coming!" Kazima says grabbing onto Lexis and Theo's hand running them to Samuel. Theo took Samuels hand, Kazima takes Chihiro's hand and Chihiro takes Electra's hands.

"You traitor Kazima!" Alicia yells.

Before she could do anything, they were back at the clan.

"We got her," Samuel announces Neo looks at Electra and smiles.

"You haven't changed a bit." Neo comments.

"Either have you, still got your crush on Yuki?" Electric asks.

Yuki blushes. "C-crush?! What crush I don't have a crush." Neo stammer.

"Sure."

"Yuki!" Electra ran up to Yuki in a hug. "So good to see you, my old friend."

Yuki nods. "You too Electra."

"Well, we all have caught up to do, so, Yuki, Neo, Kazima and Theo you have no chorus today. Catch up with Electra." Samuel announces. Their eyes sparkled a bit.

"Thank you, master!" They all yell.

"Could I speak to Chihiro first?" Electra asks. Samuel nods. "Come on," Electra says grabbing Chihiro's hand pulling her outside.

"I don't know you, why do you want to talk to me?" Chihiro asks as they sit down.

"Chihiro... How did you meet Haku?" Electra asks.

"Well, I didn't know it at the time, but he was the one that saved me from drowning in his river before it was made into apartments. I was trying to reach for my shoe but fell in, I couldn't swim at the time so Haku carried me upstream.

"Then we met again, but this Time in the spirit world. My parents were turned into pigs, while I was wondering around the spirit world I came across the bathhouse. When I looked for the train as we heard it when we entered the spirit world.

"There he was, surprised to see a human there, or me. He told me to get out of here and across the river, I ran back to my parent and found out that my parents are turned into pigs for eating the spirit foods. Haku helped me get home and my mum and dad back to normal.

"In return, I remember his name, he was so happy, he could return back to his river now. So that's how we met." Chihiro explains.

"I see," Electra says.

"So, what's your relationship with Haku, Electra?" Chihiro ask.

"Well, we were just childhood friends, to be honest," Electra replies.

"Awesome...I think I should go, you have others that want to talk to you." Chihiro says, Electra nods and smiles.

"Yes, your right." Electra stands up with Chihiro copying her actions. "Let's head inside," Electra says, Chihiro nods and goes inside with Electra behind her.