Chris Paul To Rockets!?!?

What this offseason is CRAZY!?!?Lets do the normal topics.
Will It Work?
Will Harden and Paul no not Paul George,Yes that's a cheap way of making you read part 1.Ok Paul and Harden are ball dominant.But Chris Paul Ima call him CP.CP though is not as dominant as Harden or Anthony Bennett is that how you spell his name idk and I don't care.In the clip were they were teammates they looked good.Wow two dynamic duos in Harden and Chris,and Westbrook and George.So back on topic if they can work things out this team can be good.But one of them has to be on the court at all time,writing realizes he should have said that in chapter 1.NNNNOOOOOOO!Anyways.....Next Topic!
Can They Compete?
Probably not.The West is super strong.George and Westbrook.Kawhi and who else?Just Kawhi.....LaMarcus Playoffs.They might make the WCF.But the Warriors are to strong.By the way ima a chapter about the Warriors later.Anyways is that it.Oh no.Ok.
Big Three?
Well they need another player a star.Aka.Carmelo.Anyways I don't see a trade but if they can get him they could have a chance at beating the Warriors JK.Dey da justice league.Anyways if Harden and Chris go off they might have a chance.
Coaching!
Now their definitely starters.But keep one on the floor.Harden might play SG.Which could be risky cause his best season was as a PG.Now I feel like Harden will have the ball more but Chris could be a shooter he is a great shooter.He could also play some better players on Defense cause he's better than Harden.#SickBurn!Bye Kawhi MVP.Warriors Fan:YOUR SALTY!!!Triggered Warriors fan.peace,gosh that's 2016 you know what bye.gosh.