part 5

Alissa's POV

I woke up warm and cozy next to someone. I looked up and it was Jonah, he was still sleeping. I just stayed there staring at him. He moved and looked down at me.

"Oh I didn't know you were awake." We said at the same time and we laughed a little. Then we heard a knock from downstairs. Jonah was about to get up but I stopped him.

"No let me get it you've done too much already." I said, he just nodded his head. I got up and looked in the mirror to see if I look decent. I did so I walked down stairs and went to open the door. When I did there stood Zach, Jack, Corbyn, and Daniel.

"Oh hey what's up?" I asked.
I walked to the side to let them in and they walked in.

"Oh nothing, we have to record at a studio and came to get Jonah." Bean said.

"Oh well let me go in my room and tell him. We had a sibling night and we cuddled and feel asleep in my room." I said waking up the stairs.

"Aww, sibling goals." Zach said. I shook my head smiling and went up to my room. Jonah was laying in my bed on his phone. When he noticed I was there he turned in off and asked,

"Who's here?"

"The boys they said you had to go and record at the studio so get ready." I said.

"Oh ok can you go down and tell them I'm getting ready?" I just nodded while he was getting off my bed and he left to his room.
I went back down stairs and they were in the living room sitting on the couches on their phones.

"He said he's getting ready." I said and plopped down on the arm rest of the couch. We talked a little waiting and were just catching up with each other. Jonah came down all ready to go.

"Alright boys let's go" he said. All of them headed to their cars waving at me ,except Jack.
I looked at him and he looked like he was expecting something. Then I remembered what I did.

"Hey, look I know I kissed you the other day and it was because of something Jonah did but, I only like you as a friend and I want it to stay like that, ok?"I said all in one breath.

"Yeah that's what I was expecting you to say so I think we should just stay friends and plus I'm starting to think of you as a sister." He said back. I smiled and got up and hugged him. He ugged back.

"Yeah you are like a brother to me too." I said.

Once we were done he headed out the door with a wave. I got a text from Savannah.

Texts

S/Savannah, A/Alissa

S: Where are u?

A: home why?

S: we have school 2day and your not here.

Crap. I forgot about that. Oops.

A: I kinda slept in and forgot so...

S: oh well can I come over after school

A: yeah we can go to Starbucks

S: ok well bye

A:✌

After that I decided to go to the mall. I picked out my outfit and got ready.

I went to Forever 21, and then Hollister

I went to Forever 21, and then Hollister. While walking around I spotted a group of boys and they spotted me too. They started cat calling and whistling.

"Hey! Wait hold up!" I heard one call from behind me. I heard him run up to me and looked over when he stopped and walked next to me.

"Hey. Sorry about my..." He looks down and scratches his head. "Um, friends. They could be jerks."

He was handsome with a nice jaw, fluffy brown hair and a cute smile. I didn't even notice him before.

"Oh it's fine I guess. It's kinda embarrassing but it's all good."I say with a smile.

"Ok, cool." he says nodding and clears his throat. "Well I'm gonna head back. I'll um see you around?"

I nod, "Yeah I'll see ya." I start walking away but I don't get far before I hear him call out.

"Hold up I didn't get your name!!" he yells out.
I just walk backward and smile.

"I didn't get yours!"I yell back.

"Joey! My names Joey!"

"Well Joey, I'll tell u mine next time!" He looks down thinking and then looks up smiling and nods.

"Ok!" He yells out.

I smile and turn back around and continue on my journey. After I was done I went home and put all the clothes I bought away in my closet. I heard a knock on the door so I went down stairs and I saw Savannah come thorough the door.

"Hey girly ready to go?" I asked she nodded her head and we went to her car. We rocked out like we always do and I told her about Joey. Soon we arived at Starbucks.

"Hey I wanted to know, how do you know Jonah?" She asked.

Oh.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/n: OK I'm planing on what happens next and I just edit this and added the part at the mall but anyway, bye luv you babes.(below is Joey also known as Harry Raftus)😍😚👋✌

(below is Joey also known as Harry Raftus)😍😚👋✌