Mr Death

" Your magic is weaker "

"What do you want Lust "I ask her

She walk seductively toward me wearing that wicked grin on her face , she sat on my lap massaging my knee and kissing my neck . I could smell her heavy expensive perfume . Her body heat was so comforting and she felt so great sited on me.

I can see why so many people fell for her trap .

"What do I want huh ?"She playfully question 

her hand travel to my chest unto my private . She was trying to seduce me .

" I already told you . I do not play like that "

she moan and laugh at me , her voice sounding as sweet as music . I tried to keep a unemotional face so she could leave me alone .

"But baby '' she started , she brought her sharp teeth next to my neck , biting my skin painfully . I shut my eyes tight and bite my thong feeling blood on my lips .

''I just want to play " she whisper 

"Succubus "I hiss 

She was getting to me , cause I was weak and she got to me easily , I fell for her spell .

"C'mon baby I can smell it on you " I could feel my face getting hotter , I close my eyes shut , hold her waist bringing her closer to me "I smell lust "

I was feeding her , everyone that feel that feeling feed her power making her stronger and the victim weaker .

"Leave "I hiss 'Please not now" I begged

She got off me a scowl on her beautiful face . the mask she was wearing .

"C'mon death , we have already slept together , no need to stop now " she told me crossing her arm

I can't do that to Mary Anne , even if we are not together .

It would feel like betrayal . 

''You had the feeling there , I could have gotten what you wanted "She started walking closer to me , she was trying again

"I don't want to , I don't love you " I explained slowly

she laugh loudly and flip her long blond hair behind her shoulder .

"You think I'm doing this for love ? We're demon Death , we hate people , I'm doing this for pleasure and so should you "

I roll my eyes at her childish behaviour , she didn't care about anything but sex . it was her life and I was her favourite .
I just wanted to stop that lifestyle .

But I was a demon . and needed to start acting like one ,or I'll become weaker by time . 

Demon need to do wrong and evil to become stronger, we also need to stay away from good , she was right to say what she said , she know only evil , she has no idea what's good is , she see good as the enemy .

And I know her since forever. 

we hit as soon as the fall , she found herself loving lust and I killing , I was horrible before , but then I saw Gab and I realise what I lost and what my future hold . We dated , we were stick and glue , but we slept more with each other cause for evil spirit love doesn't exist .

But she had that for a tiny second while together so I told her no more sleeping around I had to focus on killing and since then she has try to seduce me . we feel no love or good emotion .

we hate them and it's pointless . we will still go to hell.

That's why I kill , taking away people from this planet so they'll leave this horrible planet , making situation come there way to cause them to sin like suicide .

But if I don't kill someone our feed on the though someone wanting to do so , the evil part of me will get me and I will turn to the real demon I am . 

"Oh and Mr Death " call out lust

'what is it l-"

"I could smell it "she started as she walk toward the door , my eyes widened as the realisation hit me , she knew .

"I could smell her"she then walk out closing the door behind her .

she smell it .

She smell Mary Anne .

Oh my what have I done