Chapter 11

***CHEATING***

I was woken up with a massive BANG to the door, "OPEN UP!" was all i heard, Justin woke up in a panic too, "Justin i'm scared! who is it?" i snuggled up to him

Justin:"I- I don't know...." This is probably the most nervous Justin i had EVER seen

Justin POV

I was freaking out! who could it be at 5am? i hopped of bed & y/n followed after me, This person was still banging on the door so i quickly opened up and i never expected to see....It was Katie's Boyfriend.

"YOU FUCKING THINK THIS IS A JOKE? JUSTIN?" he screamed in my face which cased y/n to stumble back and hide behind me, "What are you on-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY I'M HERE!" he yelled.

y/n:"Wh-who are you?" y/n said quickly before he could say a word

jach:"I'm jack, I CAUGHT YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND SUCKING OFF MY GIRLFRIENDS FACE!"

y/n:"Wha-what? Justin what...what is this!"

Justin:"Wait Jack we cleared this up last week...why are you here at this time.." i said nervously

jack:"Oh sorry i left out one more important information..."

y/n:"That is?"

jack:"YOU, YOU BEAT UP MY BROTHER NEAR THE CLUB! HES IN STICKIES I DON'T EVEN THINK HE CAN FUCKING SURVIVE"

Justin:"Yo-your brother?" i could barley speak! i'm dead. he got me by the neck and roughly pushed me to the wall, y/n was shaking and pleading him to stop.

Justin:"Listen listen, he tried to rape my girlfri-end" i struggled to talk as he was tried to strangle me.

jack:"hahahaha, This will make a perfect story for the papers won't it" he chuckled at me

Justin:"No no no no no, you can't please you can't!

Jack:"Ohhh...you should of thought about that before you literally DESTROYED MY BROTHER! he's grip around my neck got tighter

y/n:"STOP!!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

Justin:"sss-stop...ple-ase stop" hes grip got so tight my vision went a little funny

Y/N POV

Justin was in the middle of getting strangled, i was freaking OUT! i had know choice...i went over to the fridge as jacks focus was all on Justin, I got a glass beer bottle.....

SMASH

I totally unfocused from the world for about 5 seconds, then i can back to reality, Jack's head was covered in blood, Justin was trying to catch hes breath, and i just fell to the floor in complete shock to what i'd just done

Justin:"Whh-oow thanks!" He chuckled

y/n:"Shit Justin! OMG what the hell am i going to do!"

Justin:"I've got an idea, just wait a second i-i can barely breathe" well...exactly what Justin had said, we waited about 30 seconds until Justin got onto hes feet.

y/n:"Justin! what do we do now!"

Justin:"Calm down babe" Justin started to drag the body out of our house

y/n:"Justin!! what the fuck are you doing!"

Justin:"I said CALM DOWN! this will work! he screamed in a childish way which got me laughing, we dragged the body out together Justin was going towards the main road so i obviously followed him.

Justin:"Done!"

y/n:"Wait WHAT?"

Justin:"Listen! if we leave him on the road, we'll call the ambulance and say that he got ran over or something, you gave him a pretty bad hit with that bottle, i'm pretty sure hes gonna forget this night!"

y/n:"I....well...i don't know what to say..." Justin dialed the ambulance and they came imminently, we said we saw a truck run him over and that's all they asked so we went back into our house. It was about 6am by now, we were both so exhausted!

We walked back into our room and once again, jumped into bed and snuggled up to each other, "Good plan" i blurted out which made Justin laugh

Justin:"Haha i guess you can say that!" I could tell he was smiling

Justin:"You can always trust me!" Justin said, Thoses words hurt me, Just then i remembered Jack saying that Justin was with hes girlfriend, I started to cry, why does Justin do this to me, i feel so used...

y/n:"I don't think i can..." i sat on the bed whilst justin was slowely getting up

Justin:"Are you crying..." I had to let Justin know how i felt!

y/n:"Listen! Justin its countless times you've cheated on me, you make me feel like a worthless piece of shit, you don't understand how many times i'd cry myself to sleep last week after you'd continuously cheating...I can't...i cant do this anymore..."

I quickly got off our bed and went to my walk in wadroble, I could hear Justin coming behind me, he put hes arms around my waist and i harshly slapped hes hands away from me.

y/n:"See!!! this makes me sick knowing that you do this to other girls all the time behind my fucking back Justin!

"

Justin:"I-my head has been going in all the wrong directions this past month, i don't know whats wrong with me, I-Please y/n..."

y/n:" Well to fucking late now." i said coldly, i got a suitcase and was about to start packing until Justin grabbed my arm

Justin:"No please y/n, i'll do anything for you please y/n i never meant to hurt you, i blanked you for a week because i wanted to find myself again, and i have! I go on tour soon and-" He was now crying, trying to make me feel sorry for him.It worked...

i hugged him, "LAST CHANCE" i warned him, he gave me a weak smile and we both left everything and went back into bed. Can i trust him? i thought...