#150. They Don't Know About Us//One Direction

Drew~
"People say we shouldn't be together We're too young to know about forever"

"You need to stop seeing Drew." "What? No! Why?" I exclaimed to my mom while looking at her like they were crazy. "You're mother's right. It'll be for the best," my dad said, agreeing with her. "Why would you want me to do that? You know I love him!" "That's the thing, sweetie. You don't know what love is. You're only 17, you're too young to know what love is," my mom said, trying to make me understand. "If only you knew what love really is, mom."

Nate~ They don't know about the things we do They don't know about the "I love yous" But I bet you if they only knew (they don't know) They would just be jealous of us

"Oh my gosh, did you hear Nate Parker has a girlfriend?" my best friend, y/bff/n, said to me and our other friend, y/f/n, talking gossip about the popular guy at our school, Nate Parker. Aka, my new secret boyfriend. "No way, seriously?!?" y/f/n said, wanting to hear more about the gossip. "Yeah, apparently he posted a picture of him and her on Instagram, but you can't see either of their faces," y/bff/n replied. "She's so lucky. I think I might be jealous of her," y/f/n said back, as I held back a smile.

Austin~ One touch and I was a believer Every kiss, it gets a little sweeter It's getting better Keeps getting better all the time, girl

"I should probably go," I said to Austin, pulling out of our kiss with a small smile on my face. "Do you have to?" he pouted, obviously not wanting me to go. "If I don't, people are gonna start wondering where I'm at," I giggled. "Yeah, 'cause if they found out you were over here, making out with me, they'd think you'd gone crazy," he joked causing me to chuckle. Austin was the school's "bad boy", as most people called him, and no one knew that he and I'd been dating for a while now.

Levi~ They don't know how special you are They don't know what you've done to my heart They can say anything they want 'Cause they don't know us

I let out a sniffle as I continued scrolling through Twitter, reading all the hate comments, as more tears glided down my cheeks. "You're so ugly." "Honestly, what does Levi even see in you?" "Looks like Levi downgraded from his last girlfriend." I locked my phone, putting my head in my hands, trying to contain myself. "Hey, babe, what's wrong?" Levi asked, coming over to me, pulling me into his arms. "They hate me, Levi," I said through my tears. "Who?" "The fans." "Hey. Hey, look at me," he said calmly, causing me to look up at him. "They can say whatever the hell they want. But no matter what they, none of it will ever be true because they don't know how much I love you and how special you are to me."

haven't done one of these in a while💗

yes, no, on the 1D song?

comment some other songs I could use that I haven't already done👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼