Nate imagine for Harsimran1231

Simran's POV~

"Where's Nate?" my best friend, Tristan, yelled over the loud music.

Tonight, Nate, the rest of the guys, and I went to a party that The Vamps were throwing at their house. We'd been there for about 3 hours and not long ago, Nate had left me alone with Tristan, James, and Austin.

I didn't give a verbal answer. All I did was nodded my head towards where Nate was. The guys turned around and saw Nate sitting on one of the sofas with a bunch of girls, who said they were fans of the band, surrounding him.

"And you just let him leave with those girls?" Austin asked, a little confused.

I just shrugged my shoulders, not really knowing how to respond. Dating Nate wasn't always easy; it had it's ups and downs like every other relationship. The hate was always a big one; dating a celebrity was always one.

"I think I'd step in," Tristan added. "The blonde on his left looks like she's getting a little too cozy."

I looked over at Nate and Tristan was right. The blonde, so called 'fan', was indeed getting 'too cozy' with my boyfriend.
I let out at a deep breath, chugging down what little of my drink I had left before handing my, now empty, cup to Tristan and walking over to Nate.

"Nate," I called over the loud music. He didn't look at me, still too busy talking to the blonde. I called his name again, this time louder.

He looked at me, "Hey, babe!" At least he wasn't completely drunk. "Where've you been?"

"With Tristan and the others. Where you left me!" I said emphasizing 'left'. This caught a glare from the blonde.

"Get out of here, bitch," she snapped. "He's obviously having fun with us."

This made my fist ball up and my blood to boil. I was ready to knock the shit out of this girl.

"And you obviously need to learn how to keep your legs closed," I snapped back.

Her smirk instantly disappeared, being replaced with a glare. She stood up from her spot which was practically in Nate's lap, clicking over to me in her heels.

"What'd you just say to me?" she snapped.

Nate watched as everything went down as he pushed the other girls off him, standing up from the sofa.

"Babe," Nate said, trying to keep a fight from happening.

"You heard me," I snarled at her. "Now get the hell away from my boyfriend, bitch."

"And what are you," she paused with a smirk, pushing me, but all I did was stumble back, "gonna do about it?"

"You really wanna find out?" you threatened.

All she did was smirk, shrugging her shoulders, "You can't do any-"

I cut her off, punching her square in the nose. Everyone in the party had stopped dancing and the music stopped.

"Stay. The hell. Away. From. My boyfriend," I snapped before walking out of the house and into the backyard as the party slowly went back to normal. I reached into one of the coolers, grabbing a beer before sitting down on one of the law chairs.

"You know that was pretty hot what you did in there," I heard from the door. I looked over and saw Nate walking over to me before he bent down to my level, resting his arms on my knees.

"I'm not sorry that I hit her," I admitted. "She had it coming."

"You don't have to be sorry," he said, looking into my eyes. "You got jealous, didn't you?" he asked, already knowing the answer. I nodded in response.

"Honestly," he sighed, "I would've done the same thing." I chuckled, knowing it was an understatement.

"I guess we do crazy things for the people we love."

hope you liked it, Simran💗this isn't exactly what you wanted but i hope you liked it!