ME&TIFFANY, THAN EVERYONE ELSE

I covered Bella up with the blanket.
SAMANTHA: Okay Bella, if I go up front will you be okay?
ISSABELLA:(Shakes head yes,slowly falling asleep)
SAMANTHA: If you need anything call me, I'll be in front, do you want some water?
ISSABELLA: Yes please
I went to my bag and got her some water and gave it to her. I also gave her a kiss on the forehead and told her I love her and went to the front. I just sat there, I like to clear my thoughts, I looked back and Bella was asleep, and so was Lily, Stephen, and Sean. It was only a little while longer and it was pitch black outside. I looked to me left and seen a light flashing, then it went up to my face.
SAMANTHA: Woah!
TIFFANY:There you are, I was looking for you
SAMANTHA: Well you found me
TIFFANY: Sorry about the light
SAMANTHA: Its fine don't worry
TIFFANY: Can I sit?
SAMANTHA: Yeah if course
TIFFANY: So why are you out here so late?
SAMANTHA: I don't know, I like to think I guess
TIFFANY: What do you think about?
SAMANTHA:Life, the way it was in the past, and how it is now, and what it'll be like once I'm older.
Then a voice came out of no where
???: Positive
TIFFANY: Oh, Sean, what are you doing up?
SEAN: Heard you guys talking
SAMANTHA: Bella still asleep?
SEAN: Yeah, but as I was saying, just stay positive, as long as you stay positive and your determined to do something, and you work hard for it, then you good
SAMANTHA: But what if I can't think positive?
SEAN:We-
???: Well then your screwed
SEAN: Yeah what Stephen said
Then Lily came in
LILY:Once you get where your going and you know what you want,then the process is slightly easier. How old are you anyway?
SAMANTHA: I'm 12 and Bella is 6
TIFFANY: That explains why she is so adorable
STEPHEN:Speaking of ages, you know what we should do?
SEAN: What bro?
STEPHEN:We should do an intervention, where we just talk and get to know each other better
SAMANTHA: Alright who wants to go first?
LILY: I'll go
SEAN:Alright Lily start
  LILY: Well I'm 16 years old, and I'm an only child, I ran off because my mom's boyfriend was molesting me, and her boyfriend had her on drugs, and when I told my mom that he was molesting me, she was on so many drugs she didn't believe me, so one day... I called out for my mom (starts tearing up) and I walked in the kitchen and she was dead, she over dosed.
SAMANTHA: What about the boyfriend?
LILY: You really want to know?
SAMANTHA:........
LILY: Alright, it was self defense, and I got tired of it, and I played nice with him and when he wasn't looking, I smashed him in the head with a vase and he fell on the floor and he had blood coming from his head, and it turned into a puddle after a while, and I ran here and that's how I found the garage.
TIFFANY: Wow
SAMANTHA: Who's next?
LILY: Alright, Stephen& Sean how about you go next
STEPHEN: Alright, well I'm 17
SEAN: And I'm 14
STEPHEN: We ran off because our parents didn't want us, so they wanted us to stay with our Aunt and Uncle, we talked to them and they didn't want us either, once they seen us they practically slammed the door in our faces. So we kept walking and we seen Lily, and we have been with her every since. Although she is a very annoying cousin I love her and I'm glad she found us.
LILY: You better be😏
SAMANTHA: Wow...um who's next?
TIFFANY: I'll go
SEAN: Okay Tiffany
TIFFANY: I'm 13, and I have a twin brother named Tyler, I ran off because I was trying to find him, I woke up a couple months back and he packed a bag and looked at me and left, I stayed with my grandparents at the time, and they are REALLY homophobic, my entire family is.
SEAN: So homophobic as in???
TIFFANY: They don't like me because.. I'm uh... I like girls, the only one that knew was my brother and he didn't care, he just told me he loved me,but I have been here every since I tried to find Tyler.
LILY: Alright, last but not least, Sam
SAMANTHA: Hm?
SEAN: Go
SAMANTHA: Oh right, well I'm 12 and Bella is 6, our parents basically couldn't raise us anymore, I was 6 and Bella was just born, they gave her that teddy bear she is sleeping with, the day they took us to CPS. I just remember us getting ice cream and the bags were in the trunk and Bella was playing with her beard, and when we got to the CPS place, my mom started crying and she kissed me and Bella, and left. I have been by Bella's side every since, and I never let anyone split us up, so I spent 6 more years in a CPS place and being by Bella's side. So when we got picked for a home, the first family had too many kids, so we had a 2nd family, which is the one we ran away from, Phil, our foster dad is an abusive alcoholic, and Kellie, his wife, never did anything, but get me that bike I rode down here with.
STEPHEN: Wow, that's crazy
TIFFANY:Yeah
LILY:I was gonna ask, what are you and Issabella mixed with, I noticed that Carmel skin you guys have.
SAMANTHA: Oh our mom is black and our dad is Italian and white.
SEAN: So again with the guy clothes
TIFFANY: SEAN!!??
SEAN: What?, I'm just asking an honest question
SAMANTHA: Its cool, i've actually always been a tomboy, i've always liked boy things, I don't know why, they just always caught my attention
SEAN: Ohhh
LILY: Well I'm gonna get some sleep
SAMANTHA: Alright Lily
STEPHEN:I'm gonna join you
SEAN: Same here bro
LILY: Tiffany you comin?
TIFFANY: No....I'm going to hang with Sam for a while, unless your going to sleep.
SAMANTHA: Nope, you can stay if you want
LILY: Alright goodnight guys
TIFFANY: Night
It got really quiet, then Tiffany got up.
SAMANTHA: Hey! Where are you going I thought you were staying here with me?
TIFFANY: I am, but I want to take you somewhere
SAMANTHA: What about Bella?
TIFFANY:Oh trust me, she will be fine with Lily there, and we won't be gone too long, I just want to show you something, do you trust me?
I stood up
SAMANTHA: You can earn my trust
TIFFANY: How?
SAMANTHA: Well you watched Bella and took her to get a bike, that's 1, and 2, you played with her and made sure she didn't get hurt and 3, if you bring me back before Bella wakes up, then you have earned my trust
TIFFANY: Alright come on
Tiffany grabbed my hand and we were on our way to who knows what.