New friends

The next day
Y/n Pov
It was morning and I'm still thinking about the kiss. I didn't feel anything but I like him but I don't know if I love him. Ugh life is so complicated! I'm getting ready for school and today I wanna hang out with my homie..SEANY! I felt horrible when he wanted to hang out but I rejected him so today its only me and him I guess. I'm at school and I see Sean and a few other people. I guess his new friends? Well I wanna meet them to so yeah I walked over to Sean "Hey Seany" I said " Hey princess. Meet my new friends" he says smiling. ugh his dimples!!!! " Hi! I'm Kaycee nice to meet you!" The girl with brown hair says. She seems so nice!! The rest introduced theirselves and as far as I know I met: Kaycee, Gabe, Tati, Will, Bailey and Kenneth I also learned that they are also friends with Tahani and but they're out of town for a dance project. "Sean do you wanna hang out after school?" I said "Yes ofcourse!" He said smiling but I had an idea "hey guys I have an idea: I'm gonna hang out with Sean for a bit and at 4 pm you guys can sleep over at my house cause it's friday!" I said. "YASSSSSSSSS SLEEPOVER!!!!!!!!!" They all said. Just then Hayes walked to me. He looked kinda mad but nevermind. " Hey baby poopoo" he said. EWWWWW I cringed at the nickname he gave me. "Do you wanna hangout with me?" He asks with a smirk. Ughhhh, I hate that smirk🙄🙄.
"No, I'm sorry I'm gonna hang out with Sean and my friends are coming over for a sleepover" I said. He glared at Sean. What's wrong with him? "Why are you glaring at Sean?" I asked with a hint of anger. "No baby poopoo I got something in my eye and it's annoying" Hayes said. "Can you stop with that nickname!" I asked a little bit annoyed and angry. "Okay, I'm sorry." He said
"I think I'm going. Have fun with them!" He says fake smiling, but why?
"Okay SEANY lets go! See you guys later! Oh wait my number!!" I exchanged my number with them so they know where my house is.
I'm currently walking with Sean "Y/n? Are you happy with him?" Why would he asked me this question? I'll just answer him. " I actually don't know, I mean he's acting kinda weird sometimes but I also really like him so I don't know. It's really complicated." I said. "Ooh okay." Was all he said.....Again?
~At Starbucks~
"What do you want to order?" The men said. "Uhm Can I have the mango frappe please" I said and Sean wanted the same. We got our order and started sitting at the table. We talked and laughed. I missed him so much. My phone rang and it's Kaycee. "Hey Kaycee is there something?" I asked. "Yes, may I have you address?" She asked. Wow I almost forgot. " Yeah ofcourse! I gotta go I'll text you okay? Bye!" I said. I texted her the address and Sean and I finished our frappe so we walked to my house. OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THE SLEEP OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Y/n and Sean😏 Hayes is acting weird? Tbh I don't like Hayes. So I hope
you liked it💓 Keep voting and reacting!!!!!Love ya guys🤙🏽💙