"Okay are you okay?" I asked.

"Not really."

I got worried right away.

"What do you mean you're not?"

"Is because you're not here by my side."

I laughed at his words.

"I'm serious," he said while laughing to.

"Sorry I have to leave now I'll be home by tomorrow if everything goes good."

"Okay bye I love you."

"I love you to." then line was cut.

I got off the bed and did my morning routine.

I then got dress and went down stairs to the kitchen. The kitchen was filled with people having breakfast. A little friend I made yesterday when I was in the garden came up to me and give me a huge.

"Luna Kelly can we play again today?" the little girl asked. I gave her smile.

"The Luna is busy for that." the little girl mother said taking up the little girl.

"I'm not busy we can play after breakfast." I told the little girl.

Some omega place some eggs and bacon and toast in front of me.

"Would you like some coffee," Jason asked me.

"That sounds good," I said taking the cup from him.

I ate and drink the coffee. That coffee was one of the best coffees I have ever had.

After I was done I fulfilled my promise to the little girl we played hand games jump rope and other games. After a while I began feeling sick. I ignored it at first but as I went on I began to feel worst. My head was spinning.

"I'm sorry I can't play anymore I feel sick." I told the little girl.

When I was walking to my room I bumped into Julia and almost fell down.

"Are you okay you don't look good?"

"I don't feel good but I think it's nothing I'm going to take a nap and I'll feel better." I said walking to my room.

I lay on my bed.

Julia burst open my door and three other guards and Jason.

"What is happening?" I asked shocked.

"The demon counsel is attacking." Jason said.

"Oh know."

I heard children and women screaming.

As the sounds came closer Jason said.

"We need to get her out of here.

"We have a screat passage behind the dresser. Julia helped me off the bed as Jason moved the dresser behind it was a button when I was press a passage appeared. Julia helps me through

"Is not smart to carry all the guards that will bring suspicion." Jason said.

"Yes your right," Julia said.

She ordered the guard to stay back and guard off the demons until I was far enough.

"You know the passage its better if you lead and I'll help out Kelly." Julia passed me to Jason.

They where so many tunnels now I see why Jason wanted Julia to lead. Up ahead was a slight light seeping out.

"There is the opening Julia said pointing the light."

"Okay," Jason said he rest me on the side of the wall and walked up behind Julia.

"Julia!" I shouted but it was too late she was on the ground.

"Why would you that?" I cried out as I watch Julia lifeless body.

"I have my own plans for you." he said.

I tried to turn to either my vampire or wolf but the both of them were unresponsive.

"What did you do to me?" I asked.

"Nothing really a just gave you some wolf bond with melted silver." he said with an evil smile.

He came back over to me to pick me up. I tried to crawl away but it was no use. He pulled me back but I tried to fit hut was too weak to cause any damage he picked me up and troughed me over her back. I hit him with all my remaining strength but it was no use.

He came out the tunnel he then takes out his phone and calls someone.

"I have her I'm in a clearing just at the outskirt of their borders." I guess it was the demon counsel.

In seconds five old looking men walked up to us.

"Do you remember me?" the bold headed man that attacked Akeem. That I though I killed said.

My eyes widen as a sharp pain went through my leg and I passed out.