。 。。。。

"Hey, has anyone seen [Name]-chan??" Ashido asked around

"[Name]-chan? She said she was going to have her physical test on Ground Beta with All Might" Uraraka replied

"Aww, I wanted to eat lunch with her today" The Alien-like girl pouted

Nearby, a curious blond scoffed down his lunch. It had been a month since [Name]'s transfer and her classmates learned three definite things about her:

1. She's incredibly beautiful.

2. She's much too friendly for her own good. She tried making friends with Aizawa-sensei and Bakugo.

3. Her quiz results have revealed that she's plain stupid.

A beauty with no brains.

Bakugo's hearing senses heightened when he heard that [Name] was going to have her physical test. He ate the last bit of his lunch and headed towards Ground Beta.

What quirk could that Baka have?

He wondered about her quirk as he snuck into the Screen Room where he spotted [Name] on one of the screens.

She was given a ball to throw and she completed the rest of her test without her quirk. Her results were average, probably on par with Midoriya's.

Hmm... Her normal physical fitness is better than the average.

The tests continued with All Might commencing a 1 on 1 fight with the girl.

。 。。。。

It was breezy on the testing ground. [Name] focused on All Might's movements when he announced that he was going to begin the second round of the test. She was instructed to dodge and protect herself without attacking.

He started with breaking off the nearest concrete pole and aiming it at her like a javelin. She knows that she wouldn't be able to dodge it if she tried running. It was time to use her quirk.

The girl stomped her right foot on the ground and yelled out,

"Wall!"

Before the concrete pole could reach her, the grounds shook and shot up to create a wall. The pole broke from the impact and the ground went back to how it was.

All Might punched the floor which cracked it open. The crack headed towards her and she petted a small patch of plants on the ground.

"Platform"

The plants expanded dramatically. It created a steady platform for her with its roots.

The test went on with [Name] successfully protecting herself.

She has such a powerful and capable quirk... Her reactions are a bit slow but she can improve.

All Might mentally compliment his student.

。 。。。。

Through the screens, Bakugo concluded that she can give life and control any objects that she touched but she has to command it out loud.

Hands in his pockets, he headed back to class. Other than observing her quirk, he couldn't help but stare at the girl's body and curves. He groaned out loud and ran his hand through his spiky hair.

"DAMMIT! WHY CAN'T I IGNORE HER?!?"

The startled students in the corridor turned to him and gave him weird looks.

"WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS LOOKING AT?!"

They flinched and got back to their conversations.

。 。。。。