。 。。。。

"Bakugo"

"Oi, Bakugo!"

"Wake up!" Kirishima's voice boomed repeatedly

"HEDGEHOG HAIR, SHUT UP!!"

Pissed at the redhead, Bakugo tried to use his quirk on Kirishima but it didn't work. He lifted up his head from his desk and realized that Aizawa-sensei had been looking at him. Bakugo scoffed and casually leaned on his chair.

"Like I was saying, you guys have a new classmate" The teacher continued

"Come in" he called out

Footsteps entered the classroom. Everyone's eyes followed the fresh figure until she stopped in front of them.

"Good morning and nice to meet you!" She greeted with a large smile

Aizawa-sensei handed her a white chalk and she thanked him. She started writing her name on the blackboard.

"I'm [Full Name], I'll be in your care from now on" She bowed

A second later, whispers and comments were made through the class.

"Ne, isn't she reaally cute?" Ashido said to the flamboyant Aoyama

"I'm charged up just by looking at her" Kaminari said to Ojiro

Ojiro sweatdropped at the comment but agreed with him.

"You're so cute, [Name]-chan! Nice to meet you too" The invisible Hagakure said

Bokugo flinched at the sudden yelling since Hagakure sat in front of him. His irritation level raised by half a bar.

Mineta tapped Midoriya on the back and said,

"Look at her boobs! I'd die with no regrets if I could touch them just once!"

Midoriya blushed and waved his hands,

"M-Mineta-kun, you could get a-arrested for that"

Hearing Midoriya's voice drew Bakugo's last straw. He was annoyed through the roof.

Who is this girl?? Why is she getting all the attention?! I SHOULD BLOW HER OUT THE WINDOW!!!

Bakugo started punching his desk in anger. Aizawa-sensei hasn't released his quirk yet so luckily he didn't blow up anything.

"NOOO, BAKUGO-KUN! RESPECT THE DESK!" Iida yelled from the other side of class with his polite-gesture-hand robotically sticking back and forth.

Bakugo wasn't the only irritated person in the room. Everyone started to notice the dark aura emitting from their homeroom teacher. They shut their mouths.

"... Anyways, [Name], go sit there" He pointed at the empty seat next to Bakugo

A/N: Let us just pretend Jiro sat somewhere else ;)

The girl did as instructed. She couldn't help but notice the evil glares she was getting from her seat neighbor. [Name] smiled and waved with anime sparkles surrounding her.

Wh-WHAT'S WITH THIS GIRL?!??

Bakugo didn't expect her unusual reaction. He turned to the windows to hide his newly founded expression. However, Midoriya who was behind him noticed the blushing Bakugo.

。 。。。。