Switched!!

I am doing a little tampering with the Disney world characters! Mwahahahaha 😈😈! Big Hero 6 in Astro Boy!!!
Enjoy!!!

_________________________________________

{San Fransokyo}

You sat next to your twin brother Hiro Hamada, watching your big brother Tadashi, teach Baymax some new karate moves. "Tadashi​! This is boring!!" You groaned. Your short messy black hair stuck all over the place and your amber eyes were lazy and tired. "Hey! Hey! Hey! I just got a text from Honey! She said Wasabi is ready to show it off!"

Said Hiro with excitement dancing in his eyes. "Awesome! What is he going to show off!" You squealed. "I have know idea!" Hiro squealed back. "And I'm not allowing you two to go!" Tadashi squealed. You and Hiro began to pout and give Tadashi the puppy dog eyes. "No is no! Aunt Cass isn't here and I promised her I'll make sure you two don't go near creepy, scary or insane awesome things! Along with anything that will make you two go, woohoo!"

Later on that day...

"Hiro! Hiro!" You whispered poking your big brother. Hiro woke up and looked at you. "What?" Whispered Hiro. "Tadashi is asleep! We can go!" Hiro sat up. "We missed it!! We can't go anymore! End of story!" Argued Hiro. "Yes we missed it! But we can still go!! I got the keys to the Institute!" Hiro smirked. "So we're sneaking in?" You groaned and smacked Hiro on the head. "Baka let's go!" Hiro and you then snuck out.

When you got to the Institute, you walked to Wasabi's lab. You saw a machine and Hiro walked forward. Then, the machine began to light up. It turned pink. "So cool." You both said. You walked forward also. "What the heck is it?" You asked. "It's a portal! To another-"

Zoom!!!!

{Metro City}

It was a bright and beautiful day in Metro City and Astro was creating a random machine. "Hey Cora! Pass me the wrench!" Cora looked at Billy. "Hey Billy! Tell Widget to pass you the wrench to pass to me!" Billy turned to Widget. "Widget! Tell Grace to tell Zoran to pass her wrench to pass to me so I can give Cora so Cora could give Astro and he'll be done with his invention!"

Widget turned to Grace. "Grace! Tell Zoran to give you the wrench so I can give it to Billy so Billy can give it to Cora so Cora can give it to Astro so he can finish up on his portal!" Grace groaned and looked at Zoran. "Give me the wrench!" She yelled. Zoran rolled her eyes. "Here!" Grace grabbed it and looked at Widget. "Give this to Billy!" "Give this to Cora!" "Here you go Cora!" "Thanks Billy! Here you go Astro!" "Thanks Cora!"

When the portal was finish, it turned purple and then pink. "Cool!" Yelled Zoran. You and Hiro came through the portal and landed on the grass. "World." Said Hiro with a groan. You held in your vomit and looked at Hiro. "I'll say." Astro gasped and sat beside you. "Who are you guys!?" Hiro looked at Astro and screamed. "Ah!" You looked at Astro and screamed also. "Eek!" You and Hiro looked around the place.

"We're not in San Fransokyo anymore!" And with that you both fainted.

"Wake up! Wake up!" Yelled Astro shaking you and Hiro back and forth. "Ah! Leave me at peace!" You yelled hugging Hiro. "Don't touch my sister!" Yelled Hiro getting up grabbing a pole. "Wait woah you're a girl?" Said Astro confused. You gasped feeling disrespected and you turned your face. "Get em'!" You and Hiro chased after the children and they chased you back.

{Time skip...}

You lay next to Astro talking with him. "So Astro, Hiro and I will be leaving soon. Since the malfunction in the portal isn't severe." Astro sat up. "Well, you can always stay!" Said Astro. "Hah! Sorry Astro! But I can't! I have a family and friends out there." Cora and Hiro came running towards you two. "It worked!" Yelled Cora with her hands on her knees. "Really!?" You squealed jumping up. "Yeah!" Yelled Hiro. "Awesome!" You, Hiro, Cora and Astro ran back to the portal.

"Wow~ I can't wait to tell everyone about this!" You said. "Ready to go?" Asked Hiro. You nodded. "Thank you for everything you guys." "Yeah-" you felt lips on yours and your eyes grew wide. You saw it was Astro and you kissed back immediately. "Hey! No kissing! No boyfriend's till your 60 remember!" You laughed and kissed Astro again. "All right that's it!" Hiro jumped in the portal holding on to your f/c hoodie. "Bye Astro!" Astro smiled. "Bye y/n!"

{San Fransokyo}

"Hiro! Y/n! Where have you been! We've been looking for you two, for almost a year now!" Yelled Aunt Cass hugging you and Hiro. "We've only been gone for 3 weeks!" You said. Aunt Cass glared at you and Hiro. Tadashi walked over to you both and frowned. "I told you no! But what do you do! Sneak out the house and disappear for a long time!" Tadashi kissed all around your face and Hiro's.

All your friends hugged you and slightly cried. Even Gogo!! "Ugh! Enough!" Wasabi walked over to Hiro. "So where did you go." You and Hiro looked at each other before saying, "Metro City."